IGNORED

Millwall on tv ?

City fan 1982

19 minutes ago, RedDave said:

We used to get none shown on red button and this season have had about five I think.  

Surprised more don't VPN and buy it for a fiver.  

Can’t do it on laptop can you?

Downloaded the BCFC app on android tablet, and a VPN app. None the wiser how to buy the game on the app. Anyone got an idea? 

8 minutes ago, Bcfc-Chris said:

Can’t do it on laptop can you?

Downloaded the BCFC app on android tablet, and a VPN app. None the wiser how to buy the game on the app. Anyone got an idea? 

The only way I have done it is to sign into Website account, buy the game using VPN and then log into app with same account and it recognises you have bought game 

Works well for me using a VPN, as the service now accepts UK addresses when processing cc details.

All I would say is you need a decent ping between the router and your device. If you have a connection that drops it's speed every now and then, you'll get the black screen or freeze.

My experience of fibre is it offers great connection speed when in the same room, but moving to another or upstairs reduces the speed/ping dramatically. Dunno if it's down to quality of router or fibre technology, but for me it's definitely a downgrade on old broadband technology, just my opinion though, others will have differing views.

1 hour ago, RedEyez said:

Check my post on this thread 

post #50

Thanks pal. Have downloaded windscribe. Can’t seem to find anywhere to buy the game on BCFC app? Clicking the live video and just getting a “you have no active membership” message. How do I buy one?  ? 

1 hour ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Works well for me using a VPN, as the service now accepts UK addresses when processing cc details.

All I would say is you need a decent ping between the router and your device. If you have a connection that drops it's speed every now and then, you'll get the black screen or freeze.

My experience of fibre is it offers great connection speed when in the same room, but moving to another or upstairs reduces the speed/ping dramatically. Dunno if it's down to quality of router or fibre technology, but for me it's definitely a downgrade on old broadband technology, just my opinion though, others will have differing views.

That will be nothing to do with fibre and your old broadband. That’s down to your router. 

11 minutes ago, Bcfc-Chris said:

Thanks pal. Have downloaded windscribe. Can’t seem to find anywhere to buy the game on BCFC app? Clicking the live video and just getting a “you have no active membership” message. How do I buy one?  ? 

Mate you gotta buy the subscription via the website. Go to the BCTV tab top right of the homepage and hover over it until the drop downs appears. Click on live video streaming and then click on the red underlined word “subscription” in maybe the first of second paragraph. Will then take you to the page where you can buy it for fiver. Think it’s the top left box of 4 red boxes. Let me know if you need any more help .

You obviously need the vpn turned on before you go to purchase the stream

5 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Mate you gotta buy the subscription via the website. Go to the BCTV tab top right of the homepage and hover over it until the drop downs appears. Chuck on live video streaming and then click on the red underlined word “subscription” in maybe the first of second paragraph. Will then take you to the page where you can buy it for fiver. Think it’s the top left box of 4 red boxes. Let me know if you need any more help 

Done, thanks mate. Shouldn’t be that difficult surely!!

10 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

That will be nothing to do with fibre and your old broadband. That’s down to your router. 

Is this to do with the quality of the router specifically or maybe a router problem? I’m now on TalkTalk which has a connection speed of around 38mb near the router. Apologies I know this ain’t football related!

15 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Is this to do with the quality of the router specifically or maybe a router problem? I’m now on TalkTalk which has a connection speed of around 38mb near the router. Apologies I know this ain’t football related!

Think your problem is probably talk talk to honest, they are really bad with their routers. I had no end of trouble with mine and they are always voted worst provider with Ofcom etc. 

It might be worth asking for a replacement router, it shouldn’t be that bad just in another room. 

I got it on my IPTV but pretty jumpy picture (like watching a 3D tv without the glasses). I have had many City games like this yet when I click on other games they always seem to be a lot better quality in the main and most you wouldn't even know they are being streamed. I am guessing there is some sort of BCTV issue?

16 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I got it on my IPTV but pretty jumpy picture (like watching a 3D tv without the glasses). I have had many City games like this yet when I click on other games they always seem to be a lot better quality in the main and most you wouldn't even know they are being streamed. I am guessing there is some sort of BCTV issue?

All the IPTV suppliers are doing are screen captures, and there is only one set of people doing all the I follow / EFL games and sell them to all the IPTV suppliers. 

If you get BCTV properly you won’t be getting what you are experiencing. 

8 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

All the IPTV suppliers are doing are screen captures, and there is only one set of people doing all the I follow / EFL games and sell them to all the IPTV suppliers. 

If you get BCTV properly you won’t be getting what you are experiencing. 

Thanks for the reply, it's just that most of the others EFL games I have ever clicked on have been perfect which I thought was odd.

3 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Think your problem is probably talk talk to honest, they are really bad with their routers. I had no end of trouble with mine and they are always voted worst provider with Ofcom etc. 

It might be worth asking for a replacement router, it shouldn’t be that bad just in another room. 

Yeah mate, I hear that! Did think twice about it, but because I’m just over the road from an exchange box, thought I’d take the risk. As I say, connection is fine, probable the router then.

Funny thing is though, every mates/relatives house I’ve been round (except for virgin) has the same problem with fibre. The speed drops drastically over a certain small distance, but hey ho what do I know!

Archived