IGNORED

Carrow Road's pink away changing room...

Bristol Oil Services

14 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

What colour for the walls of the four officials' changing room to help them see what is happening right in front of them, like what we can see is happening?

A very bright yellow has been shown to stimulate the eyeballs and increase focus and concentration. So I'd go with that.

36 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Ironic that on Saturday, the charity collection was in aid of Guide Dogs for the Blind. I hope that the ref feeds his well.

I heard rather than food with his share of the cash he has hired a un-employed, Bristol based, dog massager.

17 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

....get your overalls on, Lee. Get rolling (marginal gains, and all that) ..... 

What colour for the walls of the four officials' changing room to help them see what is happening right in front of them, like what we can see is happening?

No colours just mirrored so they can take a long hard look at themselves?

There is a reason for pink; https://www.itv.com/news/2018-12-29/rail-staff-with-pink-vests-deployed-to-manage-football-fans/

A rail company is deploying staff trained in conflict resolution to deal with football supporters at stations.

Virgin Trains said its event hosts are wearing pink high visibility vests because the colour “is known to have a calming effect on crowds”.

Archived