IGNORED

Last call for the optimists....

BigAl&Toby

We’re wining tonight.

Derby will lose tomorrow,

Three need to win on Sunday.

Two seats in the car remain free for later. And these free seats are free. £10 only to me to CHSW.

If you’re interested get in touch.

Little Lee and the men in white need you more than ever tonight. **** me. What a climax to the end of the season.....

2 hours ago, Neo said:

As were wining this is the last call for the pessimists surely? ?

The pessimists would love to get in the play offs to predict two more games where we are not good enough, LJ has not picked the right team, SL blew it in January. And if we reached the final they would have a field day. Then if we won the final, the thought of us losing every game in the PL to set a new disastrous record, well, they would just love it........

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

I've just put £5 on this 5 fold :

Millwall vs City - City win

Swansea vs Derby - Swansea win

Hull vs City - City win

Rotherham vs Boro - Draw

Derby vs WBA - Draw

Imagine.........

Good man!

It’s happening. It has to.

So that all those buffoons who post on here about Little Lee and why he should have harangued that **** on Saturday, or why so many left at the end rather than cheer their heroes, or they who liked painting their bed sheets earlier in the season can hang their heads.

Then again if it doesn’t happen I’m looking forward to even more dog’s abuse ?.

With it POTD who wants a lift later? And to Hull? ?

Respect to the optimists still out there, but we have just fallen slightly short.

Various reasons for this as many have said before. 

Lack of goals up top and starry eyed officials for the big name clubs seem to have put the final nail in the coffin. 

Good luck tonight lads, let's finish on a high. 

COYR 

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Respect to the optimists still out there, but we have just fallen slightly short.

Various reasons for this as many have said before. 

Lack of goals up top and starry eyed officials for the big names seem to have put the final nail in the coffin. 

Goood luck tonight lads, let's finish on a high. 

We're due a 5-0 and tonight is the night!!

25 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

I've just put £5 on this 5 fold :

Millwall vs City - City win

Swansea vs Derby - Swansea win

Hull vs City - City win

Rotherham vs Boro - Draw

Derby vs WBA - Draw

Imagine.........

....if Carlsberg did footy results....

10 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

After reading that big al its cheered me up no end iam now feeling totally optimistic come on you red gods we can do this when i suggested this to my methane snorting neibour on sunday he walked off laughing shaking his head i would love it if we pulled this off coyr

That’s Banjo Island for you ?

Remember it very well!

Get yourself a POTD ticket and I’ll pick you up on the way through later. No drinking, methane sniffing or manual manipulation mind.

Even when we win tonight! 

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Great odds. I think you can get 28-1 on us reaching the play offs, but those results are really the only imaginable way we are going to do it

Not true. If Boro draw their game, and Derby lose one and draw one, we're in the play-offs in the extremely unlikely event of us winning both remaining games. 

Edit: Realised that what I typed wasn't any different to the original bet :laugh: my point was that there are two possible results in the Boro/Rotherham and Derby/West Brom games that could work.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Ah but then we would be whining, I assumed the OP was taking us all into hospitality....... 

Amazing what missing one letter or changing one letter in a word can do to context.

Little did I know when replying to a colleagues email request “sorry cant - have not got the time” would lead to a HR disciplinary a few weeks back.

Well I meant to say can't but just one letter wrong and the tears rolled down her face - silly butch !!

Archived