IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

6 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

He’s picked a team that nullifies Millwall’s threats but doesn’t play to our own strengths. Thought we were trying to win the game not just avoid defeat.

Kelly for Da Silva is hardly surprising.  Maenpaa is injured.  The only other change from the side after Baker went off against Derby is Walsh for Semenyo, isn’t it?  Bolstering the defence and adding another player in midfield is hardly negative.  In fact it looks to me as though we are going to play 4-5-1 changing to 4-3-3 on the break, which seems a pretty decent plan.

He just seems to make it up as he goes along sometimes. Palmer may aswell not even be in the squad. He will be going back in two games time and he won't be given the time to influence the game. If he can't be trusted against a team that has just scraped survival than he never will be.

If it makes some of you feel better, plenty of Millwall fans are not happy with their team selection. 

Some of which have said they are turning back and going home.

That team wouldn’t be my choice, purely because there is no width or pace. Palmer, Da Silva and Eliasson should be starting imo.

1 hour ago, redrob said:

Just chatting to one of the constabulary who reckons there's a few ajax fans coming to the game tonight as they can't get tickets for Spurs

Really?!?

If I travelled to Barcelona to watch City in the Champions League semi-final, but didn’t have a ticket, I would be finding a pub with a telly not heading off to watch Alicante v Benidorm!

Archived