IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

Famara missed a sitter, Millwall picked up the ball and within 45 seconds it was in the back of our net. Shameful from Fam. 

Our passing throughout has been too slow and we keep giving the ball away. Kelly has seen a lot of the ball on the left but his crossing is not up to the required standard. Like Saturday, Pato has worked some good positions for himself in the box but his shooting has been woeful. We haven’t made the keeper make a save all night. 

We look very ordinary.  Especially for a team that has to win to give itself a chance of the playoffs. 

Marlon still looks poor; Walsh has some neat touches but hasn’t found his targets with his attempts at incisive passing. Brownhill is running a lot but hasn’t seen a lot of the ball. 

Poor, poor, poor the lot of them. (and the commentator is getting on my tita).

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

Very poor tonight no urgency looks like there already in Las Vegas on their holidays. They need a manager who will kick em up the arse and make em fight for the win we look to powder puff again lets hope LJ can do it but all this Tinkering makes me wonder

LJ isn't the man to kick anyone up the arse we just roll over and give up, this performance so far mirrors the manager when he was playing weak

Just now, Andy082005 said:

He really is dreadful. Slow, bumbling, dreadful touch and weak as piss 

There's probably better strikers in non league. If Billy Sharp becomes available in the summer we need to go all out to get him. Maybe we'll into his 30's but everything about his game is better. Get Lee Gregory as well 

6 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sounds like the same fixture at Ashton Gate earlier this season.  One of the worst performances I have seen from City at this level

Anyone at Millwall like to make a positive statement about us tonight as a potential promotion side? Or are there really no positives ?

Actually creating chances seems beyond us I'm afraid. Lots of pretty possession but nothing threatening. Sad to say we look the far more accomplished technical players but with little idea what to do with the ball. I'm bound to say that despite this being one of the better league campaigns in my adult lifetime I've yet to see us play well. And I've seen a lot of matches!

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Famara missed a sitter, Millwall picked up the ball and within 45 seconds it was in the back of our net. Shameful from Fam. 

Our passing throughout has been too slow and we keep giving the ball away. Kelly has seen a lot of the ball on the left but his crossing is not up to the required standard. Like Saturday, Pato has worked some good positions for himself in the box but his shooting has been woeful. We haven’t made the keeper make a save all night. 

We look very ordinary.  Especially for a team that has to win to give itself a chance of the playoffs. 

Marlon still looks poor; Walsh has some neat touches but hasn’t found his targets with his attempts at incisive passing. Brownhill is running a lot but hasn’t seen a lot of the ball. 

Poor, poor, poor the lot of them. (and the commentator is getting on my tita).

Talksport 2 then. at least they are telling it how it is. Bristol City look crap (or words to that effect) :laugh:

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

LJ needs to end his love affair with Pack, leave him in the dressing room at HT and get Palmer or Eliasson on.

Spot on.  Palmer can create something and Eliasson's crosses are actually threatening.  No creativity in midfield is why we struggle to score.  Actually getting people in the box would be a good start when we're putting crosses in, something we used to do earlier in the season.  It's just Famara in the center...

Archived