IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Clever LJ squad juggling

I've been an LJ supporter until quite recently.

It seems to me that he reacts badly to adversity in games and panics quite early in a game.

Jury is now firmly out after the closing games of this season regardless of the result tonight.

52 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Read this top article recently about how they plan for the sale every summer, accept it, and celebrate the fact that they supply some of the top footballing talent in the world whilst still dominating their domestic league and having a decent go in the European competitions. That team of 1995 with Seedorf, de Boer, Rikjaard et al was honestly the first great team I remember.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/30/edwin-van-der-sar-ajax-champions-league

Will give it a read but still have to appreciate how good they are now. Just like Monaco a few seasons ago. They can still be good next season but hard to fathom they will be anywhere close to this good.

1 minute ago, forestofdean said:

looks like a sad end to the season ,how can we play at sheff utd away the way we did and have looked disjointed ever since

Unfortunately nobody knows the answer to that - we've been thinking about it for the last couple of seasons to no avail ?

Archived