IGNORED

Millwall v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

I wrote it when still losing.  Millwall are so hard to play against at home, have you seen their results at home this season ?  Most of us would have taken 7th or 8th at the start yet the tripe on here would make you think we are in the position of our less glamorous neighbours 

I think most people on here who are critical of the team/manager are referring to the missed opportunities this season. Whilst I am very much aware that a squad that lost 3 hugely influential members pre season have over achieved I'm also aware that we are the epitome of inconsistency. We beat West Brom, Sheff Utd and Middlesboro whilst struggling against Ipswich and Wigan recently. It's frustrating but that's what being a City fan is all about 

Well bugger me. We were dire for 70 minutes, but in fairness so were they. Three more away points, takes us above last seasons total, so an important result. Yea it’s an extreme long shot, but would still be nice to take it in to the last weekend.

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

I get that, but 80 mins of misplaced passes, aimless balls into the box, pin the tail on the formation and tombola substitutions, would suggest that a lot of the comments are warranted

I get the subs.  Pisano for the injured hunt -   Palmer for Walsh - ummm attacking midfielder for a defensive one when 1 down in a must win game -  Taylor for Pisano - umm a striker for a defender allowing us to go to 3 -4-1-2 , same reason as above  -   

How nice it would have been to see the end of the game and the winning goal but unfortunately I, and I suspect, others were deprived of this pleasure by the crap service provided by BCTV who froze the game at the wrong moment.  GGrrrrr

4 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

I think most people on here who are critical of the team/manager are referring to the missed opportunities this season. Whilst I am very much aware that a squad that lost 3 hugely influential members pre season have over achieved I'm also aware that we are the epitome of inconsistency. We beat West Brom, Sheff Utd and Middlesboro whilst struggling against Ipswich and Wigan recently. It's frustrating but that's what being a City fan is all about 

Same for all championship teams bar the top two.  That’s what makes this league great

Archived