IGNORED

Ratings

JBFC II

Poor performance for the first 70 minutes, dominating the ball but doing nothing with it. 

Then max saves the penalty and the game was turned on its head... 

My ratings:

Max 8: Couldn't do anything about the goal, kicking was poor at times but boosts himself up with the crucial penalty save. 

Hunt 6: Was an option down the right, not really doing anything right or wrong until he went off early. 

Webster 8: class again, brought the ball out of defence well. 

Kalas 7: overall solid but not as comfortable on the ball as Webster. 

Kelly 6: offered an option but his final ball was poor on the whole. Got bullied in the air as well but it was tough on him as Morrison and Gregory drifted his way. 

Pack 4: Poor again, misplaced passes and not controlling the midfield. The worst of our midfield three. 

Walsh 7: our best player first half alongside Paterson, unlucky to come off. 

Brownhill 6: Not at his total best but came into the game more as it went on. 

Weimann 5: Offered little going forward, should have made it 3 when palmer put him through late on.

Paterson 8: Best player alongside walsh first half and kept it up in the second, constant threat and scored a quality free kick. 

Diedhiou 8: My man of the match. Held the ball up well when isolated, his touch was good and got the goal his efforts deserved. 

Pisano 6: came on and did alright. Like Walsh he was unfortunate to go off. 

Palmer 8: Changed the game when he came on, was direct and they struggled to cope. Should start on Sunday. 

Taylor 6: Didn't do much when he came on but helped close the game on at the end. 

On we go to Hull... 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Wow. Read mine on another thread. We massively disagree on Walsh 

Interesting. 

Thought he was the one player to actually try to give us some forward momentum first half. 

It didn't always come off but he was streets ahead of pack and Brownhill imo

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Interesting. 

Thought he was the one player to actually try to give us some forward momentum first half. 

It didn't always come off but he was streets ahead of pack and Brownhill imo

Disagree. He tried but failed nearly every time.

Also just seen their goal back. Max should save it. Awful positioning from him 

3 minutes ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Where have you heard this? 

Seen this too on some rumour site which has a poor success rate in transfers to clubs but not bad when suggesting the player wants out!

Regarding Pack. Bristol post says he had most successful tackles on pitch at 4. Also won most aerial challenges at 10. They give him a 7/10 but honestly the bloke can't pass for shit at the moment.

I’m a big Marlon fan as he keeps us ticking but I agree he’s struggled last month or so. The issue we have is no one else can play the game in the formation LJ wants to play that Marlon does. He seems tired and considering the minutes he’s played this season it’s no surprise. Just hope he’s got one more ninety minutes in those legs on Sunday !!

34 minutes ago, Beezey said:

I’m a big Marlon fan as he keeps us ticking but I agree he’s struggled last month or so. The issue we have is no one else can play the game in the formation LJ wants to play that Marlon does. He seems tired and considering the minutes he’s played this season it’s no surprise. Just hope he’s got one more ninety minutes in those legs on Sunday !!

And another three after that.....!

Archived