IGNORED

Pisano

petehinton

Probably his last action as a City player will be storming into the dressing room after being a sub being subbed. Holden (I think?) grabbed him as he went down, spoke to him, Pisano then shook hands with McAllister and off he went. Didn’t come back out at FT. 

Another addition of drama in a mental evening! 

To be fair, it was the right decision.

He came on as Hunt was injured. At the time he was subbed, we needed to go “sh!t or bust” which meant taking him or Kelly off. Kelly is better going forward, so it was the only choice.

Eros may be disappointed but as a professional he should see that and suck it up

36 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

To be fair, it was the right decision.

He came on as Hunt was injured. At the time he was subbed, we needed to go “sh!t or bust” which meant taking him or Kelly off. Kelly is better going forward, so it was the only choice.

Eros may be disappointed but as a professional he should see that and suck it up

I can see that and hopefully when this is explained he (Pisano) will too. 

However i thought it would have made sense to leave him on, he had fresher legs than Kelly who hasnt played much either (although obviously younger) and Eros had just used his experience to win us the FK that Pato scored from i think? No wonder he has upset at the time.

Subbing a sub is usually the ultimate disgrace, unless injured, no wonder he was upset as i said

Don’t see the problem with a player being upset. It just shows he is passionate and being a professional will probably be raring to go again on Sunday. 

Sometimes I think we look for something deeper when it’s just a player disappointed at being subbed. He is a man who clearly cares about the club and the fans and probably in hindsight felt a little embarrassed by his strop so didn’t come out at the end.

25 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Wright will be RB if Jack Hunt is injured. Can’t see sulking after the team come back from behind to potentially get us a closer to the Prem going down well at all. 

9 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Don’t see the problem with a player being upset. It just shows he is passionate and being a professional will probably be raring to go again on Sunday. 

Sometimes I think we look for something deeper when it’s just a player disappointed at being subbed. He is a man who clearly cares about the club and the fans and probably in hindsight felt a little embarrassed by his strop so didn’t come out at the end.

Ta, saved me some typing.  He’s a proper model pro.  

Although quite possible that LJ will be checking under his bedsheets tonight for a horses head!!

scared the simpsons GIF

14 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Love him to bits but in no way up to Championship quality.

Couldn’t disagree more.  Had a career threatening injury because he was brought back too soon last season.  Has had some more than tidy games, in several positions, QPR away where he eased Webster in, sticks out.

Just now, Davefevs said:

Couldn’t disagree more.  Had a career threatening injury because he was brought back too soon last season.  Has had some more than tidy games, in several positions, QPR away where he eased Webster in, sticks out.

He’s had some great games when we have dominated but when we’re under pressure he collapses and doesn’t seem to be playing the same game as the rest of the team at all. RB is a position we really need to strengthen in the summer.

36 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Love him to bits but in no way up to Championship quality.

I did think that, but he’s been much steadier this season, when selected. 

Not bothered about him going, but he’s not been the joke that I thought he was at first. 

6 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Not to mention the fact that he’s playing for a contract, here or elsewhere next season.

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Wrong decision to bring Eros on in the first place.  You bring him on when you need to keep things tight, not in a game where anything other than 3 points is no good.

I do think he will be away in the summer though.

Ah well, the wrong decision turned out to be the right decision. Agree he's on his way.

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Wrong decision to bring Eros on in the first place.  You bring him on when you need to keep things tight, not in a game where anything other than 3 points is no good.

Wrong decision?  

Remind me.......what was the result?.........

Archived