IGNORED

I’m calling it...

Silvio Dante

That penalty save was the moment. The moment where the luck shifted, where the tide shifted and where we believed. Until that point we didn’t look like getting one point, let alone three. Derby would have been watching and thought we were gone. And now we’re not.

So, I’m calling it. Derby will lose to Swansea and we’ll go into Sunday just needing to beat theirs and Boro’s results. They’ll both draw and we’ll win. 

Its in the stars I tell you..,

2 minutes ago, santibello said:

And then we'll lose in the playoff finals when Max O'Leary gets dubiously sent off for handballing in his own penalty area, and Da Silva has to go in goal as we have no keeper on the bench. 

Oh and 6 month ban for Watkins for blowing his nose

Bailey Wright has yet to be banned for successfully deceiving the referee into thinking that he’d set a precedent!

And if Marley Watkins blows his nose, Davis and Dean will swear it was Diedhiou.

Dodgy pen v Villa, Dodgy pen again tonight.  If we do get to the playoffs I bet we wilk be done over by another dodgy penalty. By then Fam will be spitting blood and Bailey will be simulating all over the pitch.

Semenyo will be our saviour with his dribbling and shooting. Whoops, no he won't cuz he's been banned for another dodgy refereeing decision too.

Just looking at Swansea's home form and Derby's away form. Swansea are 8th in the home form table vs Derby being 9th in the away table. Swansea have lost 5 games at home this season, 1.86 ppg, 41 scored 27 conceded. 36% of home games they keep a clean sheet. Failed to score in 14% of home games. Derby away, they've won 7/22, scored 28 conceded 33, 1.23 ppg, 14% of away games kept clean sheets. 

?

8 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

That penalty save was the moment. The moment where the luck shifted, where the tide shifted and where we believed. Until that point we didn’t look like getting one point, let alone three. Derby would have been watching and thought we were gone. And now we’re not.

So, I’m calling it. Derby will lose to Swansea and we’ll go into Sunday just needing to beat theirs and Boro’s results. They’ll both draw and we’ll win. 

I think you may be right

9 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

******* hope so mate. I got a fiver on that exact scenario

2 hours ago, clunes said:

So you think Boro won’t get all 3 points against already relegated Rotherham?

I don't think we'll get 6th place, but how many times have we seen a relegated team turn over a top side? Happens all the time. If Derby don't win tonight they'll really feel.under pressure at the weekend. But I think they'll win

WBA will be gunning for 3rd place as well I guess, doubt anyone fancies Villa over two legs at the moment with the EFL emergency assistance service they have 

30 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

Derby won’t win tonight. Sky and the EFL will be desperate for there to be something to play for on Sunday. Automatic promotion and relegation is already decided so 6th place is the only race still going on.  

The title is very much to be decided - Sky will be all over that 

1 hour ago, WarksRobin said:

Derby won’t win tonight. Sky and the EFL will be desperate for there to be something to play for on Sunday. Automatic promotion and relegation is already decided so 6th place is the only race still going on.  

Interesting, so Sky and the EFL are going to sabotage Derby's hopes of winning tonight?  I like it, I like it a lot!

11 hours ago, hodge said:

Just looking at Swansea's home form and Derby's away form. Swansea are 8th in the home form table vs Derby being 9th in the away table. Swansea have lost 5 games at home this season, 1.86 ppg, 41 scored 27 conceded. 36% of home games they keep a clean sheet. Failed to score in 14% of home games. Derby away, they've won 7/22, scored 28 conceded 33, 1.23 ppg, 14% of away games kept clean sheets. 

?

I bet your Mrs is frequently exhausted. 

4 hours ago, clunes said:

So you think Boro won’t get all 3 points against already relegated Rotherham?

Just look at Fulham for what a relegated team can do once the pressure is off. 3 wins on the bounce with 3 clean sheets.

2 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

Love a nice conspiracy. I'm lumping on a dubious Swansea penalty and a Derby sending off. 100/1 the double

9 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

Why would they be desperate for it?  Can’t see it changing much for Sky it EFL either way, let alone to warrant a conspiracy to stop Derby winning which involves both teams!

I had no idea until I just this minute read this thread that Millwall missed a penalty last night. It's weird how a lot of football fans are naturally pessimistic (although obviously not the OP) I was convinced you would win last night and backed you at 6/4.. Straight after I saw the result, I backed you at 14/1 to make the play offs (which really wouldn't take that much of a swing to happen) and at 50/1 to get promoted.

I stand to win £150 if you get in the play offs and £510 if you get promoted, yet I still genuinely would rather lose the money. Football fans are weird ( because  I don't think I'm the only one)

Archived