IGNORED

Champs League

wendyredredrobin

Missed the game tonight due to watching City take 3 points from the New Den but it is a shame to see Spurs go down to Ajax tonight, though I'm hoping for a better result from Liverpool tomorrow at the Nou Camp.  I'm looking forward to watching this one.

Difficult for Spurs with their injury problems, but the game is not over yet.

I predict a Barca v Ajax final, but I do feel that Pool have a very good chance as Barca won't be keen on their more direct style.

2 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Liverpool aren't English, they're scouse, as their fans keep telling everyone. Hope they lose tonight.

Funny how Bristol's most popular team is scouse. So many have crawled out of the woodwork recently. On a side note I see their 'fans' have been causing negative press in Barca. Standard.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

I'd like Liverpool to beat Barcelona but then lose in the final to Ajax. Give the scouse all the excitement and then have the trophy snatched away by Europe's most exciting young side. Beautiful.

The Ajax side is a thing of beauty indeed. Who would have thought you don't have to spend hundreds of millions but can actually have a philosophy and coach young players to play that way?

It'll never catch on of course.

1 hour ago, Cunnyfunt said:

Funny how Bristol's most popular team is scouse. So many have crawled out of the woodwork recently. On a side note I see their 'fans' have been causing negative press in Barca. Standard.

Idiots yes but a very small minority.

17 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Well obviously not but on a personal level far more important and exciting.

I’m just not that hyped about the derby tesult, yea it’s great if we go into the last game with a hope but I can’t see boro losing so it’s just prolonging the inevitable IMO

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

I’m just not that hyped about the derby tesult, yea it’s great if we go into the last game with a hope but I can’t see boro losing so it’s just prolonging the inevitable IMO

Boro don't have to lose for us to have a chance.

Just fail to win.

You just can’t save that. Not a chance. 

Harsh on Liverpool really as they’ve wasted more chances than Barca have had in total 

Archived