IGNORED

Champs League

wendyredredrobin

8 hours ago, TomF said:

You just can’t save that. Not a chance. 

Harsh on Liverpool really as they’ve wasted more chances than Barca have had in total 

Was taken yards in front of where the foul was, though, as you can see from the dark/light stripes across the pitch. One day, VAR will be used to make sure free-kicks are taken from the correct place.

7 hours ago, Cunnyfunt said:

Barca sucked Liverpool in and spat them out. Fair play Barca their tactics were spot on.

Not sure tactics were to give Liverpool so many good chances.

3 minutes ago, Cunnyfunt said:

It should have finished 6-2 

They had the chances at the end when Liverpool were chasing the away goal in fairness but didn't create loads of chances before that. 3-0 tie is over.

11 minutes ago, Super said:

They had the chances at the end when Liverpool were chasing the away goal in fairness but didn't create loads of chances before that. 3-0 tie is over.

Not so sure, it's definitely a mountain to climb but if they get an early goal that crowd and team can create some magic. 

3 minutes ago, Red7 said:

These things are usually rooted in jealousy...

It’s not though in this case or everyone would hate half the premier league! 

Started the season wanting them to do well mainly as I like Klopp but the further the season went on the more I was reminded as to why I can’t stand their fans. The most arrogant and entitled in the country by a distance

1 hour ago, Red7 said:

Nowhere near the case in my experience...for me, Leeds and Villa are miles ahead in that race.

Same as me. Most Liverpool fans I have ever known definitely dont come across as entitled, just passionate about their club. Whether we view them as glory hunters or not they can support who they want like I chose Bristol City. Could have chose Trowbridge Town or Bath City but I didnt.

Archived