IGNORED

City live on telly on Sunday? (Merged)

On 03/05/2019 at 09:38, winterbournered said:

Out of interest which one do you use? I used to use Tunnel Bear are there any better ones about? 

VPN Melon it's free and reliable. Easy to swap servers if required. 

Android only though. 

I have mirrored the screen onto the TV but I find it very stuttery. 

4 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Does anybody know if the game is on ifollow? as I can get this on my IPTV, or if you can chromecast BCTV? I don't have a computer, just my phone and tv, any technical knowledge would be appreciated!

It looks like it’s not on ifollow as Hull seem to have their own channel as do we. Whilst you can’t cast BCTV you can always play it on your laptop and connect to your tv with an HDMI cable. If that helps. 

49 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

It looks like it’s not on ifollow as Hull seem to have their own channel as do we. Whilst you can’t cast BCTV you can always play it on your laptop and connect to your tv with an HDMI cable. If that helps. 

Thankyou for the info, will have to sort it out through BCTV, let's hope it works!

50 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Ooooh. Check out Mr Babbage with his noise.

6 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Sky sports news just said "will it be Derby or Boro who get the last play off place". I know it's unlikely we do it but hardly inconceivable.

Yeah I heard that as well. Not sure why we weren't mentioned. Surely if you're trying to make something sound even more dramatic, which it is, you'd say it's a 3 way race for 6th... But obviously we're not as big as boro or Derby clearly, hence why we didn't get the mention. Strange. 

7 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Sky sports news just said "will it be Derby or Boro who get the last play off place". I know it's unlikely we do it but hardly inconceivable.

6 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Skysports "understands"  surely

W ankers

"Sky Sports understands that it will be either Frank Lampard's Derby County or Middlesbrough confirming the final playoff place today" surely?

9 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

Great - paid £35 for a year. Well worth it.

Windscribe free edition is just fine, no need to pay for it.  The free edition is restricted to 10gb pm which is enough for 4 games and there are plenty of other free VPNs that can be used if more than 4 games shown in a month.

40 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Windscribe free edition is just fine, no need to pay for it.  The free edition is restricted to 10gb pm which is enough for 4 games and there are plenty of other free VPNs that can be used if more than 4 games shown in a month.

That'd how I started off. 10gb sounds plenty but if you torrent a lot it soon runs out. I just wanted the convenience and for a year it's worth it imho.

14 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

How does one use a vpn to watch bctv? 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

They just did a piece on all THREE sides that could get sixth place 

20190505_100436.jpg

Would be good if we can get the first goal today (our of the 3 above)....would be great to hear the news reverberate around the 3 grounds.

But pretty much consigned to the view that “whatever will be will be”....and there might not be “we’re going to Wemb-er-lee”.

On 01/05/2019 at 14:49, RedEyez said:

Everyone can watch the game on BCTV with a VPN, it really isn't rocket science 

I just used your walkthrough advice from the Millwall game and downloaded Windscribe - thanks for your help!

Archived