IGNORED

We're all Swansea fans today.

Colombo Robin

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Clearly we would all take a draw as it doesn’t make any difference if it’s a draw or a derby loss. They are one point ahead with a better goal difference 

Still could be big if they lose though as they will need to beat WBA if we win at Hull.

13 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Everyone must do some something today to send positive energy to our Welsh friends. I personally will be swanning around at home all day munching leaks followed by a swan dance at 7.30 pm. 

I'm going to spend some quality time with Doris

Doris.jpg

16 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Everyone must do some something today to send positive energy to our Welsh friends. I personally will be swanning around at home all day munching leaks followed by a swan dance at 7.30 pm. 

I will be eating juswan cornetto.

May be jacking off later .

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Still could be big if they lose though as they will need to beat WBA if we win at Hull.

Boro will beat Rotherham so all it's doing it's dragging it out tbh

I know stranger things have happened but I'm not sure I could handle getting the last day and Boro or Derby scoring a 97th minute winner from a dodgy pen to stay above us (knowing our luck)

Just put me out of my misery already ?

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I wouldn't take a draw tonight, as Derby would need to lose v WBA. Much better psychologically that they need to force a win on Sunday with a draw not good enough for them if they lose tonight.

Swansea isn't that far, anyone going???

Even if Derby draw tonight, they'll probably have the mentality before the game against West Brom that they'll probably need to win because of Boro. 

EDIT: Sorry, read your post wrong.

Shame Swansea aren't still in the play off race. If they'd have won on Saturday they'd have something to play for tonight but wouldn't affect us because they wouldn't have been able to overtake us if we win v Hull, and if we draw or lose we are out of the race anyway.

1 minute ago, Riaz said:

Derby can only draw one game for us to have a realistic chance. I see reading being able to hold debry for a draw, but not beat them. So we need swansea to win tonight.

?????

2 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Derby can only draw one game for us to have a realistic chance. I see reading being able to hold debry for a draw, but not beat them. So we need swansea to win tonight.

Good news, Derby play WBA in their last game, not Reading! 

Just now, Sturny said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Derby win today that's them in the playoffs for sure? 

Boro could jump them on final day on GD but if Derby win tonight its over for us as we can only get 72 points.  Effectively any Boro or Derby win now and its all over. 

hubby already said we are having leek and potato pie today, he is welsh (a sacrifice on my part) so consider my bit done. I will be at work though, won't hold my breath until FLDC have had their usual 20 minutes or whatever added on time.......

20 minutes ago, TomF said:

Boro could jump them on final day on GD but if Derby win tonight its over for us as we can only get 72 points.  Effectively any Boro or Derby win now and its all over. 

Very much doubt Boro are going to garner a minimum of +7 and hope Derby stay the same.

Archived