IGNORED

We're all Swansea fans today.

Colombo Robin

5 minutes ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade but the actual bookies odds of all the results we need actually happening equal just under 20-1!!

For me, this is more about just taking it to the final game of the season. I don't believe results elsewhere would go our way ON the final day,  but it would be something to say that we went the whole way this season.

come you, the Jacks

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Pretty sure we've had promotion confirmed on a night we didn't play as well as the famous last day of the 89/90 season when rumours abounded that the sags were losing at Blackpool whilst we were demolishing Warsaw. Tonight's game - that doesn't involve us - could be huge in our history! 

Didn't know we played in Poland!

From the BBC match thread - at least somebody maybe feels our pain

Spare a thought for Bristol City fans this evening - all they can do is wait for this game to unfold.

After looking like their play-off hopes would be dashed by Millwall on Tuesday, the Robins scored twice in five minutes in the closing stages to come from behind and win 2-1 to move within a point of Derby.

However, a victory for the Rams this evening would end Bristol City's hopes of reaching the play-offs. Anything less keeps them alive until Sunday.

Lee Johnson's side travel to Hull on the final day - will it still have something riding on it come 22:00 BST tonight?

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

Do you contribute to any Gas forums MD ? 

I’m sure you’re a Red in disguise.

I do- Not the main one though. My daughter had to attend Ashton gate today in a professional capacity, she didn't tell me about it as she knew I would  not let it pass without comment ( and she would think that pathetic) but when I found out, I sent her a text making her promise to ' at least spit on the floor'. 

I hope this clears up any doubt as to whether I'm a red or not.

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I do- Not the main one though. My daughter had to attend Ashton gate today in a professional capacity, she didn't tell me about it as she knew I would  not let it pass without comment ( and she would think that pathetic) but when I found out, I sent her a text making her promise to ' at least spit on the floor'. 

Technically she was in the car park , we’ve seen the promotion video. 

Hopefully she has a successful football career ! 

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Pretty sure we've had promotion confirmed on a night we didn't play as well as the famous last day of the 89/90 season when rumours abounded that the sags were losing at Blackpool whilst we were demolishing Warsaw. Tonight's game - that doesn't involve us - could be huge in our history! 

Think the Germans beat us to it...

Great city to visit & the story of the Warsaw uprising incredible..

The spirit of Varsovian's..

2 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

She’d probably miss! ?

6 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

You’re Red and you don’t even know it . 

Archived