IGNORED

We're all Swansea fans today.

Colombo Robin

4 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Nope, we blew it, relying on other teams after those wins at Middlesbrough and Sheffield united is a massive balls up

That’s the spirit! 

So, we’re in one of the most competitive leagues in Europe, where anyone can beat anyone on the day... except Bristol City, who, when we’ve done well,  can only avoid a complete writing-off if we do even better in every game that follows.  Of course we wish we’d done even better, but in the context of this division that’s not a reason to rubbish us. Get a grip. 

7 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

West Brom will go for it. As it stands they will play Villa, if I was them I'd be hoping to finish 3rd and play whoever finishes 6th. Derby will also have to go for it. I can see it being a 4-3 type of game. When Derby went for it tonight they were vulnerable and in truth Swansea could have nicked it. As we know from experience with West Brom. They are very deadly on the counter.

It's the Boro game that worries me more, oh and the fact we have to win.

And Derby without Keogh and look like they've put everything into these last two games.

If Vyner still playing for Rotherham? Now would be a good time for him to have a worldie.

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

And Derby without Keogh and look like they've put everything into these last two games.

If Vyner still playing for Rotherham? Now would be a good time for him to have a worldie.

Great point. Do Derby have the mental strength for what will be 3 extremely tough games in a week?

Well at least it makes for an exciting last league game with various scenarios possible. Us ending up 6th the outside bet but as others have stated, pressure can do funny things to teams and players and we could still be in the play offs come Sunday at 5pm

Sky soccer (Sunday) could be an exciting and nail biting adventure - come on Geoff Stelling, Bristol Shitty may just do it after all!

Just now, Curr Avon said:

The one that Frank Lampards Derby County need to stop us reaching the play-offs JBFC II. But it shall not pass. Always believe young Padawan.

Slight amendment for correctness ?

We're all West Brom and Rotherham on Sunday then (as well as city of course, but that's obvious...) 

27 minutes ago, bcdc said:

That’s the spirit! 

So, we’re in one of the most competitive leagues in Europe, where anyone can beat anyone on the day... except Bristol City, who, when we’ve done well,  can only avoid a complete writing-off if we do even better in every game that follows.  Of course we wish we’d done even better, but in the context of this division that’s not a reason to rubbish us. Get a grip. 

Ok, i will get a grip. We were fantastic in our last 5 games, we won all of them and are flying into the playoffs on our merit.

the effort of the players and coaches to get us this far has been heroic, but our performances at home when we had everything tobplay for have been poor

8 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Read the post and figure it out yourself.

That the club haven't got anybody up at 10pm to open up the blocks that are unreleased? 

Let's be honest, it's hardly the end of the world. I'm sure people can wait until the morning... 

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

That the club haven't got anybody up at 10pm to open up the blocks that are unreleased? 

Let's be honest, it's hardly the end of the world. I'm sure people can wait until the morning... 

Have you ever thought about planning ahead? Might serve you well in life if you begin to.

9 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Have you ever thought about planning ahead? Might serve you well in life if you begin to.

They have no need to release blocks when we haven't sold our allocation in the others. Which we didn't until tonight... 

Why does it matter so much though? Its hardly as though people are now going to miss out on tickets is it... 

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

They have no need to release blocks when we haven't sold our allocation in the others. Which we didn't until tonight... 

Why does it matter so much though? Its hardly as though people are now going to miss out on tickets is it... 

Why shouldn’t tickets be available to fans who are buoyed by the result and make the spontaneous decision to get them tonight? They might sleep on it and then not bother, given we’re probably not going to sell out it seems a daft situation.

4 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Why shouldn’t tickets be available to fans who are buoyed by the result and make the spontaneous decision to get them tonight? They might sleep on it and then not bother, given we’re probably not going to sell out it seems a daft situation.

I don't think anyone would really make a 50 quid plus 'spontaneous decision'... 

At the end of the day, anybody who wants to go still had two days, plus probably pay on the day, to decide to

11 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I don't think anyone would really make a 50 quid plus 'spontaneous decision'... 

At the end of the day, anybody who wants to go still had two days, plus probably pay on the day, to decide to

Bore off mate. You spend your entire day and night on here initiating petty squabbles with people, have you got nothing better to do?

Archived