IGNORED

We're all Swansea fans today.

Colombo Robin

1 minute ago, BessexRED said:

Bore off mate. You spend your entire day and night on here initiating petty squabbles with people, have you got nothing better to do?

Says the person who has literally just initiated a petty squabble with me... 

Weirdly I rarely get into any 'petty squabbles' apart from with yours truly when I don't agree with your point, but it seems that I'm not alone with that... 

Just now, JBFC II said:

Says the person who has literally just initiated a petty squabble with me... 

Weirdly I rarely get into any 'petty squabbles' apart from with yours truly when I don't agree with your point, but it seems that I'm not alone with that... 

You replied to me you tit. 

Just now, BessexRED said:

You replied to me you tit. 

No need for that it there... 

Yes I replied to you, and you failed to reply to my point in a normal, and civilised manner. Claiming I'd 'missed the point' which I obviously hadn't done... 

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

No need for that it there... 

Yes I replied to you, and you failed to reply to my point in a normal, and civilised manner. Claiming I'd 'missed the point' which I obviously hadn't done... 

I could’ve done a lot worse.

You missed the point completely. That’s completely normal and civilised to point that out, it’s not hostile or put across obnoxiously. People get offended by anything these days.

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Well at least it makes for an exciting last league game with various scenarios possible. Us ending up 6th the outside bet but as others have stated, pressure can do funny things to teams and players and we could still be in the play offs come Sunday at 5pm

Sky soccer (Sunday) could be an exciting and nail biting adventure - come on Geoff Stelling, Bristol Shitty may just do it after all!

Sunday at 2-15.

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Well at least it makes for an exciting last league game with various scenarios possible. Us ending up 6th the outside bet but as others have stated, pressure can do funny things to teams and players and we could still be in the play offs come Sunday at 5pm

Sky soccer (Sunday) could be an exciting and nail biting adventure - come on Geoff Stelling, Bristol Shitty may just do it after all!

You were doing soooo well! Your well-intentioned post is full of hope and excitement - yet it all came crashing down when you failed to realise that all games are kicking off at 12.30pm on Sunday - and it’s ‘Jeff’ Stelling - soooo close .....

7 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I do- Not the main one though. My daughter had to attend Ashton gate today in a professional capacity, she didn't tell me about it as she knew I would  not let it pass without comment ( and she would think that pathetic) but when I found out, I sent her a text making her promise to ' at least spit on the floor'. 

I hope this clears up any doubt as to whether I'm a red or not.

You keep your filthy ways over at 'that tented village.......along with the rest of the nomads.

I can see it now, both Derby and Middlesbrough buckle under the pressure and all we need to do is win at Hull, all we need to do is win at Hull, all we need to do....oh FFS, Hull win.

This is City over the years.....let’s hope something changes this Sunday.

To be competitive on the last day is a great achievement, but LJ’s words of “That was an important point” at home to Ipswich is beginning to haunt me.

37 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

I can see it now, both Derby and Middlesbrough buckle under the pressure and all we need to do is win at Hull, all we need to do is win at Hull, all we need to do....oh FFS, Hull win.

This is City over the years.....let’s hope something changes this Sunday.

To be competitive on the last day is a great achievement, but LJ’s words of “That was an important point” at home to Ipswich is beginning to haunt me.

"Important" in the sense that it was missing 2 others to go with them. Same as against Wigan. Fine margins and all that, or poor home form and wasteful dropped points, you decide!

We have to beat Hull to make the playoffs for the first time since we were beaten by Hull.

FLDC's last playoff game wasn't against WBA.

Middlesbrough's last playoff game wasn't against Rotherham.

Our colours don't clash with Hull City's at all.

FLDC's clash with WBA  and Middlesbrough's clash with Rotherham.

If you add the letters up of the full names of each club, there are fewer letters in our fixture v Hull.

Hull has cream coloured phoneboxes and has done for donkeys years. Rotherham usually have a few donkeys in their teams for years and WBA fans are well acquainted with the donkeys at Weston-super-Mare where they have been visiting for years.

The omens are on our side...unfortunately, the refs generally aren't.

On 01/05/2019 at 22:14, INCRED said:

When was the last time that we had something riding on the last game of the season? 

Considering our league winning season and relegation season were wrapped up before the last day, and the seasons we survived didn’t go to the wire I make it the play off final season? I can’t remember if we were already guaranteed a place going into that last game (albeit with where we finished still to play for)

other than that probably the Rotherham game when we sealed promotion the year before that?

I'm taking inspiration from a great day on the 3rd May 2014. A day that would later be known as the Sir Colin Daniels Day that is widely celebrated.

It was a beautifully sunny day, the Bristol Rovers fans had turned up in force to have a survival party as it was almost totally impossible for them to be relegated out of the football league. I remember it being billed as a carnival atmosphere. Outside the stadium they did have a Jamican band and BBW.

So many results had to go against them for them to be relegated. Their survival was 99.9% confirmed.

Mansfield even had to wear a Bristol Rovers kit FFS.

The rest is history and Bristol Rovers, against the most extreme odds were relegated.

It was on that very beautiful day that I learned miracles can and do happen.

I believe a miracle can happen up in 'Ull on Saturday.  

Archived