IGNORED

Down to the last day

Silvio Dante

For such compelling season defining drama that will ratchet up emotions to fever pitch and in the middle of a long bank holiday weekend, it’s a good thing perennial killjoys Sky have made the games start at 1230 on a Sunday when everyone is half asleep.

2 minutes ago, Olé said:

For such compelling season defining drama that will ratchet up emotions to fever pitch and in the middle of a long bank holiday weekend, it’s a good thing perennial killjoys Sky have made the games start at 1230 on a Sunday when everyone is half asleep.

Agree, but on the other hand listened to Leeds-Aston Villa when I was up North Sunday and the atmosphere was impressive even for midday on a Sunday that in terms of stakes didn't mean a huge amount.

I know what you mean though, 12.30pm on a Sunday- especially to travel so far- is highly unideal.

43 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

8 goal difference isn’t the biggest thing to overcome too, if derby get someone sent off or Gayle and Roderiguez are on form they could easily get a few goals , it just relies on us having a half similar to the West Brom game at AG

Gayle and Rodriguez don't have anything to do with us catching Derby on goal difference pal.

Derby would have to draw for that to even be possible.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I know what you mean though, 12.30pm on a Sunday- especially to travel so far- is highly unideal.

What I actually meant was it would be nice to have one or twelve drinks before the game to take the edge off!

I'm off to bed now with a Mansize box of Kleenex to dream of Sunday.

1 minute ago, Olé said:

What I actually meant was it would be nice to have one or twelve drinks before the game to take the edge off!

Only 12, you cutting down ?

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

You get better odds if you just do a treble or City win, Derby loss and Boro draw. Not quite as safe a bet but probably the most realistic way we make it!

Thats how it will pan out

1 hour ago, Olé said:

I'm doing the Bristol 10k on Sunday so gonna have to get round that course pretty quick. 

I've traveled to Hull many times. It's a hell of a journey and I feel sorry for those who will be traveling. The only saving grace is that traffic should be clear but even then it's 3 hours minimum without stopping. 

Setting off at around 7am on a Sunday morning is terrible so my hat goes off to all that make the journey.

1 hour ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

IF we somehow get to 6th place we will win the playoffs. I know this - it’s our destiny. 

I think we will too. It often happens with the team in 6th. We are also a very streaky team so we will be going into the play offs in the middle of one of our streaks. 

What an odd season

We are so near the playoffs and would already be there if not for our dreadful home form. 

All credit to the team for pulling the Millwall result out of the bag.

This season typifies City over the years, 

Will we get to playoffs? Can we win playoffs?  Stranger things have happened to us. 

COYR. Up The Robins.

Let's hope LJ picks an attacking team and goes for it against Hull.  Nothing to lose, everything to gain.  Two strikers please, please, please.

6 hours ago, Gazred said:

I've watched enough football in my lifetime to know it's unlikely but we do have a chance. Weird shit happens in sport, we could sneak in if we do our bit.

Agreed. Just take rovers a few years ago. One minute a league team. The last minute not ?

Derby to lose to West Brom. Just had 2 hard games and have injuries . 0-2

Middlesbrough to draw as Rotherham will want to go out with pride and Middlesbrough ain’t all that 1-1

Then Bristol City smash Hull 3-0 sending us all into a bank holiday session. 

We can dream hey . COYR OTIB CTID CAF

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Derby to lose to West Brom. Just had 2 hard games and have injuries . 0-2

Middlesbrough to draw as Rotherham will want to go out with pride and Middlesbrough ain’t all that 1-1

Then Bristol City smash Hull 3-0 sending us all into a bank holiday session. 

We can dream hey . COYR OTIB CTID CAF

Derby to lose. Middlesbrough to draw. And City to draw, after being ahead....

We are assured of at least eighth place which is a huge credit to the the hard work put in by the staff and players .

I am sure if we had been given this at the start of the season we would have been more than happy so for me it’s glass half full and I look forward to next season with enthusiasm.

We have probably the most skillful, technical players ever to have graced our club and we can hold our own anywhere.

If  results go our way then a playoff spot would be amazing but if not we should take a step back and appreciate how far we’ve advanced as a club in the last five years. 

I would also like to honour the Red Army who sing loud and proud and drive us on . 

13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We are assured of at least eighth place which is a huge credit to the the hard work put in by the staff and players .

I am sure if we had been given this at the start of the season we would have been more than happy so for me it’s glass half full and I look forward to next season with enthusiasm.

We have probably the most skillful, technical players ever to have graced our club and we can hold our own anywhere.

If  results go our way then a playoff spot would be amazing but if not we should take a step back and appreciate how far we’ve advanced as a club in the last five years. 

I would also like to honour the Red Army who sing loud and proud and drive us on . 

?? Well said Major

It may be wise if we will ensure the players of Derby, Hull & Boro are aware of the hero status that awaits them in North Bristol if we don’t make the play offs. 

A double booking with Windass at Chasers awaits 

10 hours ago, Olé said:

Maybe done for the big gamblers in Asia. Assuming the Championship registers... It does in Manila.

Archived