IGNORED

Down to the last day

Silvio Dante

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

We are assured of at least eighth place which is a huge credit to the the hard work put in by the staff and players .

I am sure if we had been given this at the start of the season we would have been more than happy so for me it’s glass half full and I look forward to next season with enthusiasm.

We have probably the most skillful, technical players ever to have graced our club and we can hold our own anywhere.

If  results go our way then a playoff spot would be amazing but if not we should take a step back and appreciate how far we’ve advanced as a club in the last five years. 

I would also like to honour the Red Army who sing loud and proud and drive us on . 

Outstanding post, Major, I tip my hat to you and raise my cup of tea in your honour.

I will certainly revisit these wise words, if indeed things do not go as we hope on Sunday.

5 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Full credit to the team and management.

Even if we dont make it this year, i think we will be nailed on the top 6 for next year.

We have been knocking on the door for the last 2 years.

Be some intresting comings and goings this summer i imagine.

Absolutely no such thing as "nailed on"...

Keep Kalas & Da'Silva(and Webster!),,,bring in that striker & you won't be far off..

If not...watch this space.

Archived