IGNORED

OTIB match at Ashton Gate?

reddogkev

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

@reddogkev

Perhaps we could get @Miah Dennehy or one of our blue visitors to see if gaschat want to organise a squad?

OTIB v Gaschat. Imagine the scenes.

I  use the other Rovers forum rather than Gaschat, where I think the average age may make raising a squad capable of anything more than a gentle afternoon stroll somewhat difficult. 

Even more of a problem would be getting Rovers fans to donate several thousand pounds to the Ashton Gate coffers for the 'privilege' of playing on their pitch !

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I won’t play, I have no knees these days....but i’ll come along, and slag you all off with my post-match player ratings ?

I was thinking exactly the same thing Dave...mind has it, knees screwed though? If I could stand in the middle and spray balls like Jan Molby I'd be up for it though haha

56 minutes ago, spudski said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing Dave...mind has it, knees screwed though? If I could stand in the middle and spray balls like Jan Molby I'd be up for it though haha

I'm waiting for 2 knee replacements also but would come along to open the beers.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

I could stand in the middle and spray as well but more of an incontinence thing really !!!

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

I could stand in the middle and spray as well but more of an incontinence thing really !!!

We’ve find the wanted man....Mr Collander Cock from the Dolman Toilets!

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

I've been waiting 20 years !!!

He’s not very quick then!

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

We’ve find the wanted man....Mr Collander Cock from the Dolman Toilets!

He’s not very quick then!

Dave, thanks to that classic, you've made into my top three of all-time comedy geniuses on OTIB, along with the Major and of course the legendary Big Tone.

51 minutes ago, CyberDan said:

I'd defo be interested! For as long as my knee lasts! Would depend on date for me.

Well, based on the dates they've made available for this year, it's looking like May 2020. 

Plenty of time for us to practice, and make sure we save the £200 for the fee!

Watch this space next year!

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I won’t play, I have no knees these days....but i’ll come along, and slag you all off with my post-match player ratings ?

My knees would prevent my engine-room past enjoying a resurgence too .... mind you, that’s probably a good thing ... I’d be unable to resist questioning every single refereeing decision from a pedantic angle and if I wasn’t sent off for my inquisitive nature that would add about 72 minutes onto the game ....

4 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

You sad enough to check, your better off not knowing him right little knowitall 

Calm down glen, we're all one happy family now. 

And it doesn't take long to check for a member and jbfc 11 doesn't exist... 

Oh and it's *you're ?

3 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Perfectly calm mucker, thanks for the grammar lesson, fancy a pint a hull Sunday?

Unfortunately I'm working, bit disappointed after how good milwall was.

Maybe for the play off semi though... 

Archived