IGNORED

OTIB match at Ashton Gate?

reddogkev

Would be interested in doing this, but would definitely not be able to afford it unless it was next year.

Making it a charity thing would also be good- that might even convince the club to do it cheaper, which would allow more of the money to be donated.

38 minutes ago, JulieH said:

We could put up an opposition team, could probably raise 11 football officers who would play if that would help? 

Wow, taking on the police, surely they're all too fit and would run rings around us football fans!  I'd need to be subbed after 2 minutes!

Sounds a good idea though, put it in the calendar for May 2020!  It's a shame the pitch is only available for one week.

If anyone wants to pay / try to arrange this match for next week, feel free to use this thread to sort the details.  If not, as it is likely too short notice for next week, I will get this going again in the New Year 2020. 

Seems like there might be enough support for a game! If we include the Police (assuming a full side) then perhaps it could well work as we would only need the 15. I'd be up for a runout on the pitch - the last time I was on it was 1976-77, no prizes for guessing why.

So when would people prefer - midweek or weekend? If there is enough desire then let's get the ball rolling! :chant6ez:

11 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm fitter than at 30, half mad and very police force friendly. One half for each team doing the running you lazy bastards.

It’s a deal only if you bring the half time refreshments ?

11 hours ago, reddogkev said:

If anyone wants to pay / try to arrange this match for next week, feel free to use this thread to sort the details.  If not, as it is likely too short notice for next week, I will get this going again in the New Year 2020. 

Might struggle to get us released from duties next week, but as long as we have notice any time or day really . 

11 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Wow, taking on the police, surely they're all too fit and would run rings around us football fans!  I'd need to be subbed after 2 minutes!

Sounds a good idea though, put it in the calendar for May 2020!  It's a shame the pitch is only available for one week.

You really need to meet us!!! We have played one game and needed 6 subs in the first half ?? and we lost to Bristol rovers comm trust ! 

6 hours ago, CiderHider said:

Who we playing though, can't play each other that's rubbish, need to play another Champ forum side or somthing. I'm too good to play it would be unfair but I would happily pay a few coins to watch and take the piss from the stands.

Let's challenge Frank Lampard's Derby County's forum.

Theirs is the only one where the layout is anywhere near as nice to use as OTIB.

7 hours ago, CiderHider said:

Who we playing though, can't play each other that's rubbish, need to play another Champ forum side or somthing. I'm too good to play it would be unfair but I would happily pay a few coins to watch and take the piss from the stands.

Ark at ee 

On 03/05/2019 at 07:22, glen humphries said:

You sad enough to check, your better off not knowing him right little know it all.

On 03/05/2019 at 07:26, JBFC II said:

Calm down glen, we're all one happy family now. 

Oh and it's *you're ?

On 03/05/2019 at 07:28, glen humphries said:

Perfectly calm mucker, thanks for the grammar lesson, fancy a pint a hull Sunday?

On 03/05/2019 at 07:32, JBFC II said:

Unfortunately I'm working, bit disappointed after how good milwall was.

*Millwall ....

Archived