IGNORED

Hull - Beamback

Riaz

Just another way to siphon more money out of the fans and nearly enough "force" them to make the trip if they want to see City, which they should do but some fans just CANNOT make journeys like that, i.e. too expensive, work

The fact we have THREE to use, could be eventful for the Playoffs but Hull would be one fans can get behind, if they do one for QPR in 15-16, surely they can do one for this vital match. 

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO We Need You.

3 minutes ago, WhenHarryMetAlli said:

Just another way to siphon more money out of the fans and nearly enough "force" them to make the trip if they want to see City, which they should do but some fans just CANNOT make journeys like that, i.e. too expensive, work

The fact we have THREE to use, could be eventful for the Playoffs but Hull would be one fans can get behind, if they do one for QPR in 15-16, surely they can do one for this vital match. 

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO We Need You.

I don't think anyone is "forced" when you have red button, BCTV and probably an online stream somewhere as easily accessible options

20 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I think it's a bit off, Hull insisting this game's played in Hull. Can it not be moved somewhere nearer?

Are they insisting on it though? I haven't seen any thing regarding that. I bet we haven't even bothered to ask. I despair of this club sometimes!!

22 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Thanks.

I wonder if a few landlords might say "bollocks" though !

Sorry, when i meant can't, it isnt that they just arnt allowed its that they can't actually select it etc. Its impossible for them to show it unless they are not using pub sky which no pubs would risk doing.

55 minutes ago, weepywall said:

At this late stage surely it wouldn't be fair on the fans who have bought tickets and made travel arrangements and then to be told they could watch it at Ashton Gate on the big screen !

Well this is what usually happens! I’ve bought tickets for a few away games and it’s been announced bean back AFTER i bought tickets!

3 minutes ago, stevep38 said:

Don't need a beam back, will be going to the match, 6 hours from Arbroath down, will be worth it I'm sure. 

Course we do. Plenty wont be able to make it. Especially and early kick off at the other end of the country! And no kids tickets!!

Just now, Riaz said:

Course we do. Plenty wont be able to make it. Especially and early kick off at the other end of the country! And no kids tickets!!

I meant I don't need it :laugh:. Soz should of worded it better professor.  ???

Archived