IGNORED

Remember when Derby only needed a point to secure 6th spot?

Curr Avon

31 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Final day, May 3rd 2015 and Derby hosted Reading. It all went a bit Pete Tong for the Rams...

I didn't realise it at the time, but Reading's second goal was scored by a player called Hector.

How ironic, given that Kevin, with the same surname, was a great player for Derby back in their Baseball Ground days.

4 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I didn't realise it at the time, but Reading's second goal was scored by a player called Hector.

How ironic, given that Kevin, with the same surname, was a great player for Derby back in their Baseball Ground days.

What is also ironic is that I rode a horse called Hector in Norfolk .

It must be a sign .

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 14:58, MarcusX said:

It's not Derby I'm worried about, I think they will bottle it again. Boro are the favourites IMO

Agree, Boro have this in the bag, I'm afraid.  They'll have no problem overcoming Rotherham.

Unless I stick £50 quid on them to win, and then my bad luck as a gambler will ensure they get absolutely smashed to pieces!

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Agree, Boro have this in the bag, I'm afraid.  They'll have no problem overcoming Rotherham.

Unless I stick £50 quid on them to win, and then my bad luck as a gambler will ensure they get absolutely smashed to pieces!

It’s not in the bag at all. Boro are no more consistent than ourselves and no one would ever predict a win for us with such certainty! It simply doesn’t work like that in the Championship.

7 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Maths not being my strong point, but, I worked out that of the three games played tomorrow there are 27 possible results , but only 4 possible outcomes would see us in the play-offs ! (I think)

so roughly 7/1

The odds were 20 times that for Rovers to drop out of the league and for Wealdstone to pass 5 clubs on the final day to make the National South play offs this season. Stranger things have happened. We have a chance albeit a small one.

33 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Maths not being my strong point, but, I worked out that of the three games played tomorrow there are 27 possible results , but only 4 possible outcomes would see us in the play-offs ! (I think)

so roughly 7/1

Have you excluded the possibility of winning by eight goals?

1 hour ago, FreshPrinceofBristol said:

The closer it gets, the more I'm convinced we're gonna make it. 

That’s why I am going tomorrow! Got s strange feeling we are going to do it.

Unless of course that feeling is wind? Some poor bugger is going to be sat next to me on the coach all the way to Hull?

Hope I'm wrong but I think it won't happen, have a feeling Derby and WBA will be a draw and same for Boro, it's also a really tough game for us, all these permutations are based on us winning this really tricky match. Sorry if I'm being pessimistic, but I've been hurt before!!

2 hours ago, Robin101 said:

I’m really excited! Because if we miss out then it was to be expected (my bad mood was last week...) and if we do somehow sneak in then it will be pandemonium! No nerves for me, and hopefully not for the players either. 

This is it for me. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

COYR

Archived