IGNORED

HULL = our Armageddon

where's the joy

Way back in 1967 i saw 6 goals in the first half of my very first football match.

3-3 was the final score and Hull City were the visitors at Ashton Gate. Terry Bush was outstanding 

A certain Mr Ken Wagstaff was their mercurial No10; a quicksilver player with a tremendous eye for goal. What price him in todays market?

Many games since, including our last watermark 1 nil defeat at Wembley (when Jamie McCombe fell ill on the morning of the match and Bradley Orr broke his cheekbone) and here they are again.

Hull City are standing in the way of our trip into the Premier league. Will it be our year at last?

Just like SL i am not getting any younger and hope to see BCFC playing top level football in front of 35,000 fans every home game.

We can sustain a top flight team in the west country, develop our stadium further, and set out to win cups and at last fill a trophy cabinet

Granted we need some luck this weekend but lets give it a right good go

COYR

13 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

Way back in 1967 i saw 6 goals in the first half of my very first football match.

3-3 was the final score and Hull City were the visitors at Ashton Gate. Terry Bush was outstanding 

A certain Mr Ken Wagstaff was their mercurial No10; a quicksilver player with a tremendous eye for goal. What price him in todays market?

Got a hat-trick that day , if memory serves............great forward line with Chris Chilton and Ken Houghton, cost all of £40k each, unheard of in that day and age !

2 hours ago, where's the joy said:

Many games since, including our last watermark 1 nil defeat at Wembley (when Jamie McCombe fell ill on the morning of the match and Bradley Orr broke his cheekbone) and here they are again.

Hull City are standing in the way of our trip into the Premier league. Will it be our year at last?

Just like SL i am not getting any younger and hope to see BCFC playing top level football in front of 35,000 fans every home game.

We can sustain a top flight team in the west country, develop our stadium further, and set out to win cups and at last fill a trophy cabinet

COYR

Remember it well!

3 hours ago, where's the joy said:

COYR

I take it your dream is not next season, unless we’ve got an 8,000 extension I’ve not heard about to get 35000 into the ground. 

Archived