IGNORED

Plans for Sunday

Silvio Dante

Firstly, kudos to all making the trip. Do us proud.

For those of us who are stuck in Bristol, how are you spending the day? I’ve got a beaut - the other half is running the Bristol 10k in the am and in the afternoon, got a family cinema trip booked in. Means I am unable to follow via normal means and need to rely on text notifications as the goals go in across games - hoping I don’t spoil the film by cheering at inopportune moments.

So, how are you planning to spend Sunday? VPN? Radio Bristol? TalkSPORT? Sky? Or long held plans screwed up by us being in this position?

(NB: Don’t even ask about next week if we make it. Booked a trip to Berlin with the OH not expecting this and now considering a mad rush to a bar after landing to watch at 5:15 if this happens. #romantic)

Oh and after the race, I’ll be dashing off to watch the match on BCTV+ as I’ll be in, ahem, France. It’s amazing how quickly you can get there from BS3. Either way I shall be getting on it. Thank Bob it’s a Bank Holiday weekend  

COYR. 

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Oh and after the race, I’ll be dashing off to watch the match on BCTV+ as I’ll be in, ahem, France. It’s amazing how quickly you can get there from BS3. Either way I shall be getting on it. Thank Bob it’s a Bank Holiday weekend  

COYR. 

How quick are you finishing? The Missus is in Green wave and I believe (although she doesn’t) that with a start time of just before 10 she’ll be done by 11 before medals.  Even when I’ve done Orange wave I’m done by 10:15 earliest (so 40-45 minutes for the race) and through medals etc about 10:40. 

With that in mind, how the hell are you getting to France by half twelve?!?!

2 minutes ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Me and 13 year old son on the train to Hull tomorrow lunchtime. Curry in Hull tomorrow evening and down the pub for 11am on Sunday.

Sounds great that, hope you find a decent curryhouse.

I was going to train it, do a night in Leeds then get back out early doors in Hull but if we did the unlikely and get into the POs I’m gonna be short for the rest of the month so will need to save my money for that. Looks like we’re gonna go up in the car, I’ve only missed a few aways this season and only not done one by train so it’s a shame but it is what it is.

Now this is POTD, hotel booked for Sat eve in Hull after spending day with 5yr old daughter in Mansfield. Some beers n curry out in the eve, then nervous energy and crap nights sleep before kick off on Sun.

Can't wait!! :city:

Still thinking of going up tomorrow with a sleepover in Hell although unlikely, if not then a pub with Sky sports, not expecting to make top 6 so quite relaxed about it but you just never know, as long as we do our bit then we can't complain 

2 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Still thinking of going up tomorrow with a sleepover in Hell although unlikely, if not then a pub with Sky sports, not expecting to make top 6 so quite relaxed about it but you just never know, as long as we do our bit then we can't complain 

A sleepover in HELL, hope it's not too hot for you!

I will be working, so phone will be on with alerts from live score, Hull, Rotherham and Derby. Also my Spanish team Mallorca who are also in with a chance of a play off place. at home to Sporting Gijon in a top of the league clash.

9 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Now this is POTD, hotel booked for Sat eve in Hull after spending day with 5yr old daughter in Mansfield. Some beers n curry out in the eve, then nervous energy and crap nights sleep before kick off on Sun.

Can't wait!! :city:

Is it POTD? 

30 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Is it POTD? 

From BCFC website:

It will also be pay on the day for supporters travelling to East Yorkshire, while an extra CATS coach has been made available due to demand.

Archived