IGNORED

Plans for Sunday

Silvio Dante

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

With that in mind, how the hell are you getting to France by half twelve?!?!

I’m in green wave too so expecting 60 mins or so. Then it’s back to BS3 where I’ll board VPN Airways touching down in la belle France for 1230BST. ¡ encroyable ! 

Travelling down from NE Scotland tomorrow,  set off about 9 30 should be at hotel  for  4, few beers. Next day full breakfast set me up for the match then drive home after, celebrating the fact were in the playoffs and looking forward to the tie with Leeds. 

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Firstly, kudos to all making the trip. Do us proud.

For those of us who are stuck in Bristol, how are you spending the day? I’ve got a beaut - the other half is running the Bristol 10k in the am and in the afternoon, got a family cinema trip booked in. Means I am unable to follow via normal means and need to rely on text notifications as the goals go in across games - hoping I don’t spoil the film by cheering at inopportune moments.

So, how are you planning to spend Sunday? VPN? Radio Bristol? TalkSPORT? Sky? Or long held plans screwed up by us being in this position?

(NB: Don’t even ask about next week if we make it. Booked a trip to Berlin with the OH not expecting this and now considering a mad rush to a bar after landing to watch at 5:15 if this happens. #romantic)

Call me old fashioned but why just because yo our Mrs is going o a run you can't watch city? A family cinema trip? Do me a favour, grow a pair of you'll regret if for the rest if yer life!

On a stag do in Liverpool, so in a sports bar, watching whatever coverage is broadcast, hoping that hair of the dogs sorts out the previous night’s hangover and wondering if that stripper is ever going to call me..! 

9 hours ago, frenchred said:

Call me old fashioned but why just because yo our Mrs is going o a run you can't watch city? A family cinema trip? Do me a favour, grow a pair of you'll regret if for the rest if yer life!

So old fashioned?None of the above sounded to me like he was doing any of it against his will! 

15 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Oh and after the race, I’ll be dashing off to watch the match on BCTV+ as I’ll be in, ahem, France. It’s amazing how quickly you can get there from BS3. Either way I shall be getting on it. Thank Bob it’s a Bank Holiday weekend  

COYR. 

I have been travelling to ahem Germany most weekends. Amazing nowadays that I can be back ready for work on a Wednesday morning!

At worst, listen in on Radio Bristol- but also try to find a stream.

Half-tempted to go to this one but my main issue is that I don't know that many City fans for one, and two a decent number are of the fairer weather variety hence why I seldom go away- because I don't go by myself. I know one who dropped out when I got 3 tickets to Millwall away Tuesday as they had written off the playoffs- they were regretting not going in the end!

40 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Half-tempted to go to this one but my main issue is that I don't know that many City fans for one, and two a decent number are of the fairer weather variety hence why I seldom go away- because I don't go by myself. I know one who dropped out when I got 3 tickets to Millwall away Tuesday as they had written off the playoffs- they were regretting not going in the end!

49 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

JFDI!!

^

4 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Get yourself up there! I’ve still got a space in the car. Well there are 3 seat belts in the back and only 2 so far.

Go on. I’ll promise not to convince you that Lansdown is only in it for the money..... ?

Archived