IGNORED

Plans for Sunday

Silvio Dante

1 minute ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Get yourself up there! I’ve still got a space in the car. Well there are 3 seat belts in the back and only 2 so far.

Go on. I’ll promise not to convince you that Lansdown is only in it for the money..... ?

Pondering it. What is it, £15 to CHSW was it?

Im going to swich the phone off, unplug the tv and laptops and enjoy my bank holiday. 

We're off to Taiwan & S Korea Thursday night, so I will spend the pre/post/during match packing.

Only on monday evening will I entertain finding out the score.

Im not spending my bank holiday stressing out, wondering & worrying on the final score, its that faint glimmer of hope that does all the damage!!!

15 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Im going to swich the phone off, unplug the tv and laptops and enjoy my bank holiday. 

We're off to Taiwan & S Korea Thursday night, so I will spend the pre/post/during match packing.

Only on monday evening will I entertain finding out the score.

Im not spending my bank holiday stressing out, wondering & worrying on the final score, its that faint glimmer of hope that does all the damage!!!

Think you might be a little late for that!

6 hours ago, Pound Lane Red said:

Will the coverage of the Derby v WBA game cut between the other two matches as and when anything happens? Or will it be the usual nonsense of Phil Thompson making an uninterested comment ? 

If it`s like they`re doing for the League One relegation fight they will cut to other games as and when anything happens.

2 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Spending the day thinking of how I'm going to reply reply to posters on OTIB who bring up every sodding game throughout the entire season that we could have picked up that extra point in that we missed 6th place by !!

OK I'll give you a bit of a pre-match warm up ;)

.....................if only we had not let Wigan score in added time :fear:

1 hour ago, Reigate Red said:

OK I'll give you a bit of a pre-match warm up ;)

.....................if only we had not let Wigan score in added time :fear:

1 of only 4 goals we have conceded in the final 15 minutes all season ! Best in the division for not conceding late! .....next.....

15 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Tenner. Leaving Frome at 6. Kingswood 6.30. Downend 6.45.

Toilet rolls to chuck as the boys come out and can of Thatchers included!

Thirty  minutes  Frome to Kingswood?   blimey admit it @BigAlToby&Liam you're Jenson Button in disguise aint ya? 

(£10 ... bargain trip of a lifetime for someone, nice one JB, you're secret's safe with me, ?)

Hope its a great day for every Red travelling today.. Safe journeys to all ?  

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Thirty  minutes  Frome to Kingswood?   blimey admit it @BigAlToby&Liam you're Jenson Button in disguise aint ya? 

(£10 ... bargain trip of a lifetime for someone, nice one JB, you're secret's safe with me, ?)

Can confirm that Jenson Button and those he picked up have all arrived and are in the ground.

8 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

I’m not. But the current Mrs Big Al went to school with him.

And she says he was a piss poor kisser ?.

We’re here though. 

3796DF52-417E-4BF7-AD1C-67DE555078F7.jpeg

E5496D97-247A-41DF-876B-D1CB4A401117.jpeg

Archived