IGNORED

He won't thank me for this but...

Bristol Rob

Our much valued poster and dear friend Reg is going for a run this weekend and is still a few coins short of his target.

He hasn't asked me to do this, and is likely embarrassed that I have done this (not least because i didn't check with him), but if you have a coin or two spare...

@CyderInACan Reg - I can ask for this to be removed.

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Maybe - and I have thought this before actually - we could have a Charity Event/Fundraising subforum in the Non Footy section 

Not a bad idea.

Lots of people are raising, and a place to drop details might not be a bad thing.

28 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I sure do! 

And @Bristol Rob you’re a very naughty boy! 

Thought that might be the case.

You’ll forgive me then if I divert my tenner PBs way. No other reason that I’ve known him for about 20 years and if a bloke of his size (Pete would say the same) can do this it should be an inspiration to anyone who thinks they can’t.

For everyone else, and keeping with the serious tone - please read this:

http://simpleman76.blogspot.com/2017/10/baby-loss-awareness-week-fathers-story.html?m=1

This is what Pete, @CyderInACan and others are running for. I can’t add any words as I can’t put things any better than Pete has in the attached

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Thought that might be the case.

You’ll forgive me then if I divert my tenner PBs way. No other reason that I’ve known him for about 20 years and if a bloke of his size (Pete would say the same) can do this it should be an inspiration to anyone who thinks they can’t.

For everyone else, and keeping with the serious tone - please read this:

http://simpleman76.blogspot.com/2017/10/baby-loss-awareness-week-fathers-story.html?m=1

This is what Pete, @CyderInACan and others are running for. I can’t add any words as I can’t put things any better than Pete has in the attached

Great share. Petes a top bloke so thankyou on his behalf on here for the donation. There's a separate story I will share on here soon actually that I will save for a new  thread. Peace 

Genius work by the Mods...

Someone suggesting you use a toll bridge if you happen to be driving to Hull = Football Chat.

Someone raising money this weekend for an incredibly worthy cause = moved out of football chat which gets the most amount of traffic, before anyone has the chance to see it.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Genius work by the Mods...

Someone suggesting you use a toll bridge if you happen to be driving to Hull = Football Chat.

Someone raising money this weekend for an incredibly worthy cause = moved out of football chat which gets the most amount of traffic, before anyone has the chance to see it.

It’s fine mate I’d fully expected it tbf. It’s (Joel) garnered a few more donations so it did help! 

Archived