IGNORED

Dean Hoyle Steps down-NCR

Mr Popodopolous

Non City related of course but I see that due to health reasons Dean Hoyle has stepped down at Huddersfield.

An excellent owner...this will be one of our rivals next year, it'll be interesting to see if the person he sells to is an asset stripper or an investor. Or continuing in his reasonably sustainable tradition- could strengthen them or weaken them. They need to replace Siewert too either way IMO.

CEO and founder of Pure Business Group Phil Hodgkinson is the new owner.

27 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Non City related of course but I see that due to health reasons Dean Hoyle has stepped down at Huddersfield.

An excellent owner...this will be one of our rivals next year, it'll be interesting to see if the person he sells to is an asset stripper or an investor. Or continuing in his reasonably sustainable tradition- could strengthen them or weaken them. They need to replace Siewert too either way IMO.

CEO and founder of Pure Business Group Phil Hodgkinson is the new owner.

He's selling to another Huddersfield fan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/4815715

10 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Yeah probably won't asset strip then. From what I read he isn't such a rich man but then Huddersfield under Hoyle were often run fairly sustainably- remands me of Blackpool in some ways their unexpected promotion and windfall.

Was of the view that with Hoyle they were in safe hands. Now? We'll see- should be fine though.

18 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Yeah probably won't asset strip then. From what I read he isn't such a rich man but then Huddersfield under Hoyle were often run fairly sustainably- remands me of Blackpool in some ways their unexpected promotion and windfall.

Was of the view that with Hoyle they were in safe hands. Now? We'll see- should be fine though.

Blackpool were also run sustainably of course. Sustaining the scumbag Oystons

2 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Blackpool were also run sustainably of course. Sustaining the scumbag Oystons

Indeed.

It reminds me of Blackpool in as much as an unexpected promotion windfall, but the Oyston's wrecked that club! Huddersfield under Hoyle in far safer hands, but now he's sold up...fan yes but unknown quantity.

Archived