IGNORED

League One final day

Lanterne Rouge

1 minute ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

They have already, I thought. For about 18 years now, isn't it? They only exist on this forum, and in the monkey minds of a few score posters to this noble platform.

If they were to cease to exist, and there was no-one there to see it (pretty likely if it was at home) would it make a sound?

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

I can’t see anything from him that suggests he is anywhere near Championship level.

He’s still so young and learning. Have you actually seen much of him or basing it on this one game?

4 minutes ago, Selred said:

He’s still so young and learning. Have you actually seen much of him or basing it on this one game?

Couple of live games on tv and highlights through the season. To me, and it’s only an opinion, he is not close to the standard needed with the ball at his feet and defensively does not win enough headers. But we shall see.

14 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

They have already, I thought. For about 18 years now, isn't it? They only exist on this forum, and in the monkey minds of a few score posters to this noble platform.

It’s getting to the point where any young football fan with out a parent who supports the blue few will always choose City. 

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

I'm so glad you had the balls to ask this @Robin101

I'm guessing they haven't been talking about Abba or Bucks Fizz or maybe they have

Funny how rivalries change so quickly. Couldn’t see Plymouth as any less of a rivalry these days! Swindon more so, and even that’s pushing it.

7 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Funny how rivalries change so quickly. Couldn’t see Plymouth as any less of a rivalry these days! Swindon more so, and even that’s pushing it.

Very pushing it. Our rivals are very definitely Cardiff, Gas (and only because they are Bristol and a shite league one side at best be honest) and several other Championship sides who we have had a few ding-dongs with recently.

Swindon, Plymouth? Give over

26 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Very pushing it. Our rivals are very definitely Cardiff, Gas (and only because they are Bristol and a shite league one side at best be honest) and several other Championship sides who we have had a few ding-dongs with recently.

Swindon, Plymouth? Give over

But I think Cardiff could easily be like Plymouth or Swindon in 5 or 10 years. They’re not really true rivals in my opinion - they’re rivals of convenience. Rovers are the one, true rival.

3 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

But I think Cardiff could easily be like Plymouth or Swindon in 5 or 10 years. They’re not really true rivals in my opinion - they’re rivals of convenience. Rovers are the one, true rival.

Geographically, football wise not much of a rival when we never play eachother

Unless a minor miracle happens, we play Cardiff twice next season in the Severnside derby.

Archived