IGNORED

Bobby

Sparkz 76

Bobbys last two games in Premier league for Cardiff. I would love for him to come back to Bristol and play for the reds with new additions in summer I feel he could be taylor made for us.Cardiff does not suit his style of play and I feel he is wasted there to be honest a must win for Cardiff today and can’t see them winning the game

Always loved Bobby Reid but it would be a backward step to come back here.

He's on more money there and I would have thought he'd be looking to his agent to get a move to another Premier League club or even abroad in the Bundesliga for example.

His days of wearing that blue rag seem to be coming to an end.

5 minutes ago, Swede said:

He's on more money there and I would have thought he'd be looking to his agent to get a move to another Premier League club or even abroad in the Bundesliga for example.

Always liked Bobby but he’s been a tad anonymous there TBH , whenever he plays he’s hardly mentioned coz he’s never doing anything worth commenting on ....excellent in the championship though but not a prem player for me unfortunately.

15 minutes ago, Swede said:

Can’t see him going abroad, or to another prem team

he’ll stay with Cardiff and hope to get more minutes in the championship most likely

1 hour ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Bobbys last two games in Premier league for Cardiff. I would love for him to come back to Bristol and play for the reds with new additions in summer I feel he could be taylor made for us.Cardiff does not suit his style of play and I feel he is wasted there to be honest a must win for Cardiff today and can’t see them winning the game

Never go back.

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

Can’t find a quote but I’m sure he’s said he’s staying next season

Mate covered Cardiff for their local paper until a couple of weeks ago and thinks he’ll be off... but if the man himself says he won’t there might be a chance!

Archived