IGNORED

Bobby

Sparkz 76

1 hour ago, RonWalker said:

Warnock will probably leave this summer... could be the best thing that happens to Reid’s career.

Yep.

Old Colin has no idea how to play Reid.

Maybe a new manager (not a dinosaur) will get the best out of him..

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

The chant of "what a waste of money" will be sung next time we play each other 

I really hope not. He gave us another bundle of cash from Cardiff's bank account (always funny) and he's no Mickey Maynard.

I'd rather he left Cardiff for another Prem side and did well.

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Cardiff fans annoyed he hasn’t played more. Another lower Premier League team should buy him and actually play him 

You think? I've got a feeling he won't get close to the scoring record he had in his last season with is. Next season will be interesting. 

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

You think? I've got a feeling he won't get close to the scoring record he had in his last season with is. Next season will be interesting. 

I'm not sure anyone was expecting him to score 20 in the PL. 

He scored 5, but was only allowed 5 full 90 minute outings by Warnock all season.

15 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I knew you would rush to post something like this - and I knew people like @bcfc01 would react with girly giggles - but if you look back through everything I’ve ever said about Warnock on here you will see that I have consistently said he is not a premier league manager, I’ve said he is a bloody good short term appointment if you want to get out of the championship and I’ve said clubs should use him to do just that then replace him with a proven experienced premier league manager. 

I said the same about Cotts when he got us out of league one - I said back then we should say thanks and then get a proven championship manager.

So, good try JBFC ll - but an epic fail ....

53 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I knew you would rush to post something like this - and I knew people like @bcfc01 would react with girly giggles - but if you look back through everything I’ve ever said about Warnock on here you will see that I have consistently said he is not a premier league manager, I’ve said he is a bloody good short term appointment if you want to get out of the championship and I’ve said clubs should use him to do just that then replace him with a proven experienced premier league manager. 

I said the same about Cotts when he got us out of league one - I said back then we should say thanks and then get a proven championship manager.

So, good try JBFC ll - but an epic fail ....

Just wanted to see what you had to say as you're his biggest fan on here. 

Not really trying anything... 

36 minutes ago, phantom said:

Never going to happen 

Spot on.

Reid had one decent season as a striker in the Championship and that earned him a very lucrative move to a (then) PL outfit. 

Most of us who saw him play would have known that he was/is never PL quality as his starts and five goals show. 

Good deal for City tho and of course for Reid himself.

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Spot on.

Reid had one decent season as a striker in the Championship and that earned him a very lucrative move to a (then) PL outfit. 

Most of us who saw him play would have known that he was/is never PL quality as his starts and five goals show. 

Good deal for City tho and of course for Reid himself.

All that may be true.

But why are you commenting on a post regarding an ex player???

#confused ?

To be fair to Bobby, his 5 goals are joint most with Camarasa, despite playing basically half the minutes.

Only started 15 games, 11 as sub... Scored most per minute/match for them.

Has he taken the Premier League by storm? Of course not.

But is that his fault, or Cardiff’s?

I know which I prefer... :shifty:

Having just the MOTD highlights, Bobby was clearly their best player today. Through balls and a good goal. His agent should be using that evidence to get a move in the summer.

Things might have been different for Cardiff if Colin had played Bobby more often, but Colin's negative set up, in the style of Pulls, has done for them. I am sure if he is still in charge next season Colin will get quite a welcome at the Liberty Stadium. Hopefully we won't see him at AG!!

I'm of course delighted to see Cardiff drop but all banter aside, I have to say that my thoughts are with them.

They've suffered a real tragedy this season, with the death of Sala and to keep fighting and stay alive for as long as they have takes guts and is commendable. They've also been on the end of some shocking refereeing decisions. Good effort guys, and you've done Sala proud.

Anyway, back to the piss taking!

10 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

'm of course delighted to see Cardiff drop but all banter aside, I have to say that my thoughts are with them.

They've suffered a real tragedy this season, with the death of Sala and to keep fighting and stay alive for as long as they have takes guts and is commendable. They've also been on the end of some shocking refereeing decisions. Good effort guys, and you've done Sala proud.

Agreed nothing for Cardiff to be embarrassed about this season, gave it their best shot and suffered the 'slings and arrows of outrageous fortune'

Doesn't make me any less happy to see them back down here again though. :)

33 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I'm of course delighted to see Cardiff drop but all banter aside, I have to say that my thoughts are with them.

Anyway, back to the piss taking!

I wouldn’t say Cardiff suffered a real tragedy at all,he didn’t play a game and never even met his teammates so that’s quite insulting in all honesty when his family and friends are the real ones who suffered a real tragedy 

12 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I wouldn’t say Cardiff suffered a real tragedy at all,he didn’t play a game and never even met his teammates so that’s quite insulting in all honesty when his family and friends are the real ones who suffered a real tragedy 

Dear god.

Of course it goes without saying that his family and friends are the ones who suffered the most, and naturally everyone's thoughts are primarily with them. But I do also believe it's tragic for a football club to suffer such a loss, even though he may not have had the chance to play for them.

I apologise to anyone who found my post insulting.........

Archived