IGNORED

Celtic.8 on the trot.

Slacker

What a proud day for Celtic.Eighth time on the spin for the Annual Scottish one horse race.Are any Celtic fans honestly celebrating this "acheivment"?I actually feel sorry for Scottish fans as it really seems that they are losing out on decent competitive football.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The SPL has always been a two horse race and largely why their national team is so crap. 

Personally I couldn't give two shits for Scottish football.

You surprise me a bit there Robo, I always got the impression you were a massive fan of Scottish Football.

8 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Is there anything you could give a shit about ?

Bristol City.......football per se....... all my relatives........bowls........music........Indian food...........my buddies........I could go on and on but I won’t.......

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bristol City.......football per se....... all my relatives........bowls........music........Indian food...........my buddies........I could go on and on but I won’t.......

You forgot ex players, any news not on the OS and mini buses full over Rovers fans headed to Wembley.

Troll on.

30 minutes ago, Gazred said:

You forgot ex players, any news not on the OS and mini buses full over Rovers fans headed to Wembley.

Troll on.

You’re wrong there Gaz.....I was asked what I do give a shit about...........not what I dont give shit about.

Great work RR.Another thread derailed.You really are OTIBs equivalent of gonzo journalism.Make yourself the centre of every story.I believe you had a long career in mental health.Is there a name for the condition whereby someone is seeking constant attention?I actually find you amusing up to a point but recently you have been overdoing it a little.Maybe just ease up a little bit perhaps?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Mickey mouse league, 

In the sports round up, the commentator mentioned "Celtic's third goal today was signed by their record signing who cosy them nine million. No other Scottish team could hope to compete with that" As mentioned at the start of this thread; the SPL is a one horse race. The only thing of interest is will Kilmarnock make 3rd place and qualify for Europe?

9 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Yeah, wer get it in yorkshire. I also spend a lot of time in India, I wonder what makes you pick Indian food as something you love out of everything!

Indian food is so variable with numerous combinations of different spices. That said I’m not keen on overly spicy curries like Madras or Vindaloo. I can’t see the enjoyment of a burning palate obliterating every other flavour.

My brother in law really likes hot curries. He sits there, filling his face and mopping beads of sweat from his brow at the same time..........definitely not for me........

Archived