IGNORED

Early start

italian dave

7 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

They’ll be in the shop getting the free shirts ready for you.

Will they bollocks ?

Well think on this...Millwall were laying on coaches to Wigan for £5 and opening their cafe within the ground for breakfasts...

We got to Ashton Gate and found entry to the carpark not possible as the barrier down as the ticket machine not working and everyone had to go and park elsewhere ( 4 coachloads). And of course no food ?

At the front of the traffic, there’s a police car halting the traffic, originally thought it was a training drill as he’s originally was stop starting the traffic but have been at a standstill now for at least 15 minutes 

2 minutes ago, Cobby said:

At the front of the traffic, there’s a police car halting the traffic, originally thought it was a training drill as he’s originally was stop starting the traffic but have been at a standstill now for at least 15 minutes 

Rolling Road block.... incident on bridge sb

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Well think on this...Millwall were laying on coaches to Wigan for £5 and opening their cafe within the ground for breakfasts...

We got to Ashton Gate and found entry to the carpark not possible as the barrier down as the ticket machine not working and everyone had to go and park elsewhere ( 4 coachloads). And of course no food ?

Where b’ist?

We’re stuck in traffic......

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Have they thought about the revenue streams though?

5 hours ago, italian dave said:

Don’t often grumble about the club, but with 150 loyal fans getting to Ashton Gate for 5am, you’d have thought the club might be able to get one person up to open up the car park. Not a great start! 

One for the SLO or not really worth it?

In partial defence, opening at 5am? Should be done but dunno who would do it.

Stewards are part time, live in a variety of locations and who knows what pct use public transport or drive.

Have other jobs, commitments too many of them as it'd be a part-time job so it should be opened but in practical terms, how it would be fulfilled dunno really.

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Stewards are part time, live in a variety of locations and who knows what pct use public transport or drive.

Have other jobs, commitments too many of them as it'd be a part-time job so it should be opened but in practical terms, how it would be fulfilled dunno really.

The Car Park has security so I guess it should be down to them to sort out

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Pay someone? The coach drivers were up in time.

Surely not a big ask, and would take a pretty small % of the profit City will be making from running the coaches. 

It was announced that we’d be able to use the car park. 

Just feels like a small ask for getting up at that time! But no, not worth pursuing, we’re here! 

5 hours ago, RedM said:

Well what do you expect you aren't Lansdown's precious f##king rugby club.

5 hours ago, italian dave said:

Don’t often grumble about the club, but with 150 loyal fans getting to Ashton Gate for 5am, you’d have thought the club might be able to get one person up to open up the car park. Not a great start! 

If I'd known, I'd have come down and opened up the car park and cooked you a decent slap up breakfast. I flip the eggs to give them an extra special texture whilst maintaining a soft yolk. When it comes to bacon I always use back cuts and cook them nice and crispy so you can taste them before you even put them in your mouth. I do scrambled eggs along with the fried ones and stick some very thinly sliced salmon in there.  A good sausage is essential so I have mine hand delivered by a local farmer called Roy, I like them slightly spicy so sprinkle a few chilli flakes on them before putting them under the grill. Tomatoes get a proper grilling too. Half a tin of beans. Hash browns (4) and a side of kippers on brown malted complete the ensemble. Ketchup or brown Source? What's the big deal?  I put them both on. 

2 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

If I'd known, I'd have come down and opened up the car park and cooked you a decent slap up breakfast. I flip the eggs to give them an extra special texture whilst maintaining a soft yolk. When it comes to bacon I always use back cuts and cook them nice and crispy so you can taste them before you even put them in your mouth. I do scrambled eggs along with the fried ones and stick some very thinly sliced salmon in there.  A good sausage is essential so I have mine hand delivered by a local farmer called Roy, I like them slightly spicy so sprinkle a few chilli flakes on them before putting them under the grill. Tomatoes get a proper grilling too. Half a tin of beans. Hash browns (4) and a side of kippers on brown malted complete the ensemble. Ketchup or brown Source? What's the big deal?  I put them both on. 

Can I have a breakfast to go on Tuesday?

Don't worry about the brown Source.

32 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Pay someone? The coach drivers were up in time.

Surely not a big ask, and would take a pretty small % of the profit City will be making from running the coaches. 

It was announced that we’d be able to use the car park. 

Just feels like a small ask for getting up at that time! But no, not worth pursuing, we’re here! 

The SLO travelled with the players. He wasnt locked out of the car park ?

Archived