IGNORED

Agggggghhhhhhh!

Judda

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I am trying to find ways not to be in earshot of anything from 12:30, I just want to look at the scores around 2-30, I don't think I can stand the potential ups and downs.

That is a big part of why we follow a club isn’t it ?

The drama, the highs and lows , the making of history ? 

I'm less nervous because we are the most unlikely team to get in.

I'd be a bag of nerves if we were 6th because I'd be convinced we'd throw it away, as it is it can't get worse it terms of positions so will just enjoy possibly the last day of football of the season.

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

I'm quite calm, I don't expect anything, I did my "mourning" after the Derby game.

BUT, I bet at one time today the live table will show us sixth.........just hope it's 2:25 ! :fingerscrossed:

Same here Slart. The loss to FLDC really did mess up our top six finish and I resigned myself to that but.....as you suggest there is just a glimmer of hope.........:fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, Judda said:

Seems silly when it's out of our hands and very unlikely but.....

Aaagggghhhhhhhhh!

??

COYR! And Rotherham and West Brom!

Said exactly the same this morning.

Im rational, sensible and all week have accepted that Boro are the most likely to finish sixth

Then I wake up this morning........?

22 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

That is a big part of why we follow a club isn’t it ?

The drama, the highs and lows , the making of history ? 

I was too nervous to watch the penalty at Millwall.

So I watched it on the big screen at the stadium.

Had no nerves about today at all ,until I got on OTIB a few mins ago ,now they are starting to kick in ,think it will be an early start on the cider ,well early for me anyway .Do have some cans of special brew in fridge too ,snakebite time ?

I think why I feel different to, for example, 2007 - 2008 is that that was a year where it felt like we had overachieved and we needed to grab an opportunity or else it could slip away for a very long time. You can never predict what is going to happen but I feel this time we've got ourselves where we are by building the club over time so the foundations are there. I hope we do it today but, even if not, we've got a really good platform to build on next season. I hope we do it but, even if we don't, the right decisions can make this the start of the road rather than the end of it. 

48 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I just want us to win.  To show we have the balls to do our bit.

If that means we don’t make the POs, then so be it.

Agreed, and let's face it if we give Hull a flat and miserable last day and send their fans trudging home dejectedly that's a good result in itself.

They're due some end of season misery from us.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I just want us to win.  To show we have the balls to do our bit.

If that means we don’t make the POs, then so be it.

Same here.

Just don't go out with a whimper is all I ask.

2 hours ago, Mr Roper said:

Had no nerves about today at all ,until I got on OTIB a few mins ago ,now they are starting to kick in ,think it will be an early start on the cider ,well early for me anyway .Do have some cans of special brew in fridge too ,snakebite time ?

Special brew snakebite? You might end up running to Hull and scoring the winner! 

Archived