IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day 46

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

Or LJ knows he’s played very well in the last few games, and is our only creative spark in a must win game 

I reckon that Palmer has featured more because LJ now trusts him to play in the way he wants all his players to play.

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

As a winger Weimann is overrated imo. Yes he is very good on his day, but for a winger he is so wasteful and hasn't got a trick. Wright clearly not a right back and that side is pretty poor going forward really, and Wright too slow with Grosicki going at him.

Weimann signed for us on a promise that he would play as a striker, filling the Reid role.

Yet he has been played as a winger mostly as LJ prefers to play with 1 striker. I'd be pretty miffed if I was him.

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I’ll be controversial here , I’d rather sign Campbell than Kalas.

KC is a big talent and is still very young , he has room to improve his consistency. He has the skills to go to the very top and we are crying out for creativity in our midfield.

Kalas is an immense talent and if he’s not going to take up all our transfer kitty then I’d like to keep him .

However , I believe Kelly and Webster are more than decent for a first choice centre back pairing next season . 

Campbell? ?

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

As it stands with maybe 45 minutes of our season left: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/championship/table

to be fair i would have snatched your hand off at start of season for that finish, i know every team will say the same but some majorly poor refereeing perfomances really ****** us up and some poor results against lower league sides cost us also

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

I don't understand the aggression towards a valid point, between our home form and lack of quality strikers we've missed out on yet another chance to go into the play-offs. It's all good and well wanting to stay positive but there is a difference between optimism and blind optimism. 

If we want to get into the play offs we need a big game, prolific striker. Fammy is a great supporting striker but he's never going to a lone striker of a team who get promotion.

People on here hate it when someone like myself who, granted can be negative ...is proven right 

Our forward line has cost us a top 6 position this season. Let's make no bones about it 

If we want to become a top 6 team, we need to replace Fammy pronto . He is shite 

11 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Ref blows for half time on a corner!? Never happens, but does to us

Anyone remember ref Clive Thomas in the 1978 World Cup?  Sweden v Brazil with the score 1-1. Brazil took a 90th minute corner and Thomas blew for the final whistle as the ball was in the air. A second after he blew Zico headed it into the net. Afterwards Thomas was sent home and never again refereed a World Cup match   

Archived