IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day 46

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

leeds ,villa, and derby i can not think of any other play offs where i have disliked teams so much come on west brom !

I was just going to similar. You have the arrogance of Leeds, Vile and FLDC fans then add the FFP cheating of vile and FLDC.

it really is a play offs to avoid. Just goes to show, cheats do prosper

1 minute ago, Show Me The Money! said:

For all our mocking of Derby having bottled it in precious seasons in sad to say that it's been us who has bottled it this year.

Position we were in with a few games to go we should be safely in the playoffs by now.

That is what is holding me back from calling this a great season

We haven't bottled it at all. Good away results had put us in a great position, our poor home form has lasted all year not just the end of season. What is it 8 from 23 ?

2 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

For all our mocking of Derby having bottled it in previous seasons I'm sad to say that it's been us who has bottled it this year.

Position we were in with a few games to go we should be safely in the playoffs by now.

That is what is holding me back from calling this a great season

Derby will bottle it in the playoffs. Lose half their squad to their parent clubs. Fat Frank will be there 1 more season and leave

Just now, Busterrimes said:

I was just going to similar. You have the arrogance of Leeds, Vile and FLDC fans then add the FFP cheating of vile and FLDC.

it really is a play offs to avoid. Just goes to show, cheats do prosper

Take some comfort that at least two of them will suffer great disappointment over the next few weeks

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Seems we look for moans for the fun of it , don't know why we don't just say City are not good enough!

This isn't to do with City missing out. Why should Derby have a cosy end to what would have been a real nail-biter?

45 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

As a winger Weimann is overrated imo. Yes he is very good on his day, but for a winger he is so wasteful and hasn't got a trick. Wright clearly not a right back and that side is pretty poor going forward really, and Wright too slow with Grosicki going at him.

Would argue he was deployrd less as a winger and more as a wide midfielder or narrower winger.

In the right system could even be a wider forward...never a winger though.

Looks like it’s not to be, shame but we’re not yet quite good enough, this game is perhaps highlighting this. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this season, we’ve had some shite football, we’ve had some scintillating football, we’ve had some shit referees. I’m remain positive, a good focussed 2 months of the right transfers and I think that we will become at least a playoff team. All I want now if for Frank Lampards DC to fail again and for Villa to **** it up.

Archived