IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day 46

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Can we stop this nonsense once and for all.  Referees are human and mistakes are made as they always have been.  However on numerous occasions Otib members have complained of mistakes when there were no mistakes.

If you want someone to blame for our failure to make playoffs there are plenty of choices nearer to home. Scouting staff, head coach, owner, captain, players. Take your choice.  City need to address these problems before siding with fans to blame the ref.

But you can’t deny that some shambolic reffing decisions have affected our season?

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

So those in meltdown over ref today are now proved wrong. 

Get over questioning refs and concentrate on our own game plan (always assuming we had one!)

Bit rich for you to moan about others in meltdown. You haven’t been in anything other than that all season......

8 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I hate Derby, like really.

They arent even good.

I say fair play to Derby. With a tough run-in, they rose to the challenge and got the job done. We, on the other hand, buckled, failing to win two out of our last three crucial games, one of which was against a team who had nothing to play for (Hull). Sums up the season for me - bit meh in the end.

Archived