IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day 46

Septic Peg

9 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

We aren’t being mentioned at all on Sky. Just Derby and Middlesbrough.

Just watched them talking about us for about 5 minutes. They were very complimentary about us, our style of play,  LJ and the boards decision to stick by him. 

3 minutes ago, Midred said:

It would make sky's scheduling alot easier if we do go up.It will jist be repeat 0f this season with Forest, Villa and Wba!

Indeed. Though they'll also be creaming themselves over Fulham next season.

2 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Just watched them talking about us for about 5 minutes. They were very complimentary about us, our style of play,  LJ and the boards decision to stick by him. 

Not talked about us in the last 20 minutes I’ve been watching. Must have missed it.

30 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The winner v Millwall should really be giving LJ serious thought about how we play going forward. 

469D098A-9F65-46CE-8EED-C15497BDEAD1.thumb.jpeg.decad4fe84ba386dc4f594a81a116293.jpeg

The above graphic doesn’t do Diedhiou’s goal justice.  But Pato driving forward, popping off to Palmer whilst continuing his run, a subtle flick from Palmer right into his path.  One touch, then outside of boot flick to Diedhiou whose CB marker has been sucked into Pato.  Bit of a dodgy first touch, but a very good finish.

Finally an attacking  side from the outset. So frustrating for me that Palmer and Pato have not started together more. 

Re Wright I hope he can not give away stupid niggly fouls on his wing. Also very frustrating

Archived