IGNORED

Who do we want to win playoffs?

magunn

10 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Don't like Leeds obviously and I don't like Derby either. It's a shame one of them is guaranteed a place in the final. 

I don't mind West Brom but they're a bit like Norwich in that they are generally a waste of a spot in the Prem. 

Don't want Aston Villa to go up either, Grealish has put me right off them and get sick of all the attention they get in this division. 

So in answer to the OP - Nobody. 

Next year OV, it will be City and Wednesday, automatics........I just have that feeling as approaching 70, God will hear my prayers ??????

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Most definitely not Aston Villa or Derby for obvious reasons!

Beyond that? Unpopular view on this forum but I wouldn't be so objecting to Leeds going up because West Brom are just a bit of a yoyo club.

Same old sides going up and down gets boring after a while. Norwich another- as clubs they're much less objectionable than the other playoff contenders but fairly frequent yoyoing seems boring- predictable even.

+1

Baggies as they seem the least objectionable of the four. If not them, Leeds I suppose just so`s we don`t have to lose to them next season. If FLDC don`t go up they will probably go back to just being DC as FL will **** off to somewhere the grass is greener. Villa, well it would just be funny if they balls it up again.

Paradoxically WBA for me.

I think we would have a better chance of beating them next season if they were in the same division but dirty leeds are vile, Villa need taking down an FFP peg or three & we should've beaten FLDC.

I’d quite like to see Derby do ok in the play offs - despite the criticism aimed at him from many quarters, Frank Lampard has already got a serious achievement on his managerial CV, in his first season as a gaffer - and their crowds have been phenomenal for years for such a relatively small town ... Frank Lampard has already achieved more than LJ - who’d have thunk it?!

24 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I’d quite like to see Derby do ok in the play offs - despite the criticism aimed at him from many quarters, Frank Lampard has already got a serious achievement on his managerial CV, in his first season as a gaffer - and their crowds have been phenomenal for years for such a relatively small town ... Frank Lampard has already achieved more than LJ - who’d have thunk it?!

Is it a serious achievement?

They've been in the top 6 for 3 out of the last 6 seasons so they have history there. 

He’s had plenty of resources available, more than many clubs. And add to that they’ve been allowed to take on some of the premier leagues best youngsters.

Yes he’s done a decent job but a serious achievement is pushing it imo

If LJ had been in charge of that derby side they’d be in the play offs as well I don’t doubt

Archived