IGNORED

Windass and the wind up

189thoughts

13 minutes ago, Neutral said:

I did laugh when they brought Windass out in front of our lot at half time to recreate his goal as part of a 'competition'.

Good banter between us and him too.

We’re the Tote Enders with him spanking their monkeys gleefully?

4 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

We should of brought out a debt collector. That would have had the **** running. 

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

"Where's your money gone, where's your money gone?" (chirpy cheep cheep tune)

The guy went through alcoholism, depression and bankruptcy - I’m not the most overly-sensitive person but I’d never kick someone when they’re down - having said that, I’m sure your comments weren’t meant to be anything other than banter ...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The guy went through alcoholism, depression and bankruptcy - I’m not the most overly-sensitive person but I’d never kick someone when they’re down - having said that, I’m sure your comments weren’t meant to be anything other than banter ...

Correct. But i think you are being over-sensitive.

Heey if he wants to keep rubbing that play off shit in our faces  ,  TOUGH BS4  sorry

7 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Correct. But i think you are being over-sensitive.

Heey if he wants to keep rubbing that play off shit in our faces  ,  TOUGH BS4  sorry

Has he ‘kept rubbing it in our faces’ ? How so? Anyway, I apologise if you think I’m being ‘over-sensitive’

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Has he ‘kept rubbing it in our faces’ ? How so? Anyway, I apologise if you think I’m being ‘over-sensitive’

going to Bristol Rovers fans events, today on the pitch. the bloke is hardly a shy retiring violet. He lost money, got drunk a lot. Suffers depression.Shit happens. to ALL of us actually. Skysports tried to help the bloke out at one point. heey sometimes you have to just sort your own life out and stop being a victim. i wish no harm on the guy, but if you go onto a football field in front of the away fans  .. you get what's coming

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

In fairness I would have thought he's the type of bloke who'd understand footy banter and not take it as malicious...

Archived