IGNORED

Pisano off to the A-League?

redsince1994

14 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Bailey Wright having a laugh on Pisano's account maybe

Or he’s pissed off that a center half seems to get picked at RB over himself 

21 minutes ago, SX227 said:

He'd do well here - easily good enough for 3 yrs at this level.

Money isn't too bad

Plus he hasn't played for Italy, so with the appropriate paperwork could even get into the Australian Squad.

If he has an offer, he'd be mad not to take it

He’d be 37 by the time he’s eligible. Granted, Australia didn’t do too well at the Asian Cup but they’re not that desperate. He wouldn’t get in their squad now, Bailey certainly isn’t. 

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Eros’s missus inferred (on Twitter) they might be taking a new challenge.  If he is going downunder, hope it’s Perth Glory.

Hope it's Brisbane Roar. Robbie Fowler just got the managers job and sacked 14 players from the squad on his first day so they certainly need players  

On 06/05/2019 at 12:24, Wade Wilson said:

He’d be 37 by the time he’s eligible. Granted, Australia didn’t do too well at the Asian Cup but they’re not that desperate. He wouldn’t get in their squad now, Bailey certainly isn’t. 

He could get permanent residency in 3 months, and citizenship in 1 yr.

I don't see why he couldn't play?

On 06/05/2019 at 04:35, Frenchay Red said:

I'm in Perth atm. Doesn't seem that much interest in "soccer" here. But if he does join them, Kilkenny (star midfielder apparently!) can give him some pointers! ?

To be fair Kilkenny is playing well for The Glory. If Eros goes there he will be linking up with another ex City (loaned) Andy Keogh who has also done pretty well for himself. Perth being where it is located involves a lot of travel though, nearest games are a three hour flight and when they play Wellington it’s six hours away by plane. 

( All A-League matches available on BT sport, and the standard is actually not bad).

3 minutes ago, Super said:

We must be due a decent RB surely? We really should have signed up Tavernier when he was here on loan.

No real defending in Tav. All the Rangers fans I work with say the same. Not enough of a defender in him. Done well for himself at Ibrox though. Fair play. 

9 minutes ago, Pound Lane Red said:

No real defending in Tav. All the Rangers fans I work with say the same. Not enough of a defender in him. Done well for himself at Ibrox though. Fair play. 

Surely an upgrade on Hunt and Pisano though?

On 07/05/2019 at 13:15, Super said:

We must be due a decent RB surely? We really should have signed up Tavernier when he was here on loan.

More of a wing back than a full back, unless we are shifting to 5 at the back I can't see him being the type of player for our system.

Archived