IGNORED

Bristol’s newest football team

CyderInACan

On 04/06/2019 at 11:29, CyderInACan said:

Went well mate. Bit of training followed by a 9-a-side game for about 45mins. Opened my account an' awl. 

Did Mrs C do the HT oranges? Or did she laugh when you toe-punted it over the crossbar like Lee Tomlin?

You need to get some goggles like Edgar Davids now btw. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Glad to hear it.

And also pleased my shameless bump of this thread did indeed coincide with the first game!

Great bunch of lads the Cardiff lot, especially as I played in my City socks and wore my Purple and Lime in the bar afterwards. Asked the barmaid if they had any cider and she said they had Carling Dark Fruits or Strongbow. When i repeated the question she finally understood and said that they had bottles of Haze. The language barrier when you go abroad mind. 

Just bumping this as

There is a team meeting tomorrow night in the Merchant's Arms, Hotwells. Anyone impacted by babyloss who thinks that they might like to get involved is welcome to message me for more details or to just say hi. 

In a short period of time we have now had 2 "training sessions" and 1 match over in Wales v. Cardiff Sands Utd, in their debut match. We have been contacted by the rovers Community Trust to see if they can assist us in any way (nothing from City, yet . . . ) and the Glos FA are keen to also help us. 

Anyway. Drop me a line if you can assist in any way (playing/training facilities, sponsorship etc) or if it is something that due to your personal experience you would like to be more closely involved with. 

Peace, 

Reg 

Archived