IGNORED

SIGNED: Sammie Szmodics

BessexRED

20 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

I noticed he deleted his twitter and made a new one, do you think this was maybe due to some naughty tweets in the past?

new twitter - https://twitter.com/SamSzmodics

Last summer, Bryan, Reid & Flint all had their twitters cleared before moving on!

Guess new clubs are worried about an Andre Gray type tweet popping up once they’ve signed.

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

in like a Sean Connery kind of way?:cool2:

Connery rang Roger Moore and suggested they meet up the next day.

Moore asked "what, about tennish?"

Connery replied " I haven't got my racquet with me"

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

That's it, I can't now say his name without adopting my (widely admired) Sean Connery impression. 

To Honour Blackman's character, "Hello Pushey"

30 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

No I’d don’t think we will, I think we will be drip feed signing over the coming week to keep the media team busy,

be nice if they all get announced though :) kalas and Bentley the next two for me followed by a striker

…..following on from our mega popular 'goal gifs' 

It'd be great to start a new trend of announcing new signings with the release of similar gifs featuring our new players.

(be a fun way to welcome new lads to the Ashton Gate too, in a  'one of us now - gif me quick'  kind of way.)

Been a great couple of pre season days down The Gate this week.  Exciting Times ...Keep 'em Cummin! 

We beat some big clubs to this one. Well done LJ and MA . Quality player without spending big bucks. They our club is currently run gets me all gewwie inside ? . Admittedly I thought we would have to spend 18m on 3 or 4 players this summer, looks like we're at £7m ish (with kalas). I would be 'bold' and stick with semenyo up front and spend money on a RB.

4 minutes ago, Robin-hugh-blind said:

We beat some big clubs to this one. Well done LJ and MA . Quality player without spending big bucks. They our club is currently run gets me all gewwie inside ? . Admittedly I thought we would have to spend 18m on 3 or 4 players this summer, looks like we're at £7m ish (with kalas). I would be 'bold' and stick with semenyo up front and spend money on a RB.

Glad someone has mentioned the RB slot as being an area we need to strengthen. I’m not fully sold on Hunt all all, and with Pisano leaving we definitely need some real competition in there with Jacky boy. 

9 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Glad someone has mentioned the RB slot as being an area we need to strengthen. I’m not fully sold on Hunt all all, and with Pisano leaving we definitely need some real competition in there with Jacky boy. 

I thought Hunt did well second half of the season and is far better going forward than Pisano and quicker but agree we need a RB to back him up unless LJ thinks Vyner can be that player?

Archived