IGNORED

SIGNED: Sammie Szmodics

BessexRED

2 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

To me sounds like an investment player buy cheap sell high in couple years... Lansdowns stocks and shares method

That’s the philosophy behind all of our signings. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

My point - possibly gone over your head - was that the ‘tattoos’ look like bruises.......I can’t see anything ‘fashionable’ in that look.

Remember Lee Peacock and his ‘fashionable’ tattoos?  He has those done 20 odd years ago and he’ll still have those now........:facepalm:

Blimey, excellent value then.

4 hours ago, KingLear said:

From a friend who knows a girl who goes out with his brother.....

It’s pronounced ‘Smod-itch’ 

4 hours ago, Leveller said:

I has assumed it was “Shmod-itsh”. Who knows for sure?

This guy knows... It's not "itch".

Sounds simply like it's Smod-icks.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

That’s the philosophy behind all of our signings. 

Think the philosophy might also include being able to play for the first team in the meantime.

4 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

A very cheap signing and no proven track record in an extremely hard league, not excited yet ill call judgement come december. To me sounds like an investment player buy cheap sell high in couple years... Lansdowns stocks and shares method

You're doing this deliberately now, aren't you?

6 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Hunt is a proven right back with years of experience with a deadly crossing foot. No problems there

Deadly crossing ??? What Hunt are we talking about because jack hunts crossing is woeful 

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

Seen Szmodics play have you?  I haven’t but reading various comments about him he sounds like a younger version of BB - who I have seen play several times. BB is a class act and if Szmodics becomes like him we’ll have a quite a signing on our hands.

BB is a playmaker - this lad is an attacking midfielder in the Bobby Reid mould.

Very different players. 

13 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

BB is a playmaker - this lad is an attacking midfielder in the Bobby Reid mould.

Very different players. 

Looks that way.

Hope it turns out that he can cut it in the Championship and emulate Bobby. It a key part of what we've been missing.

1 hour ago, CiderJar said:

Eliot is going to miss him

Seems a lot like Joe and Bobby leaving here.

At the club since a kid, they've watched him mature, come good then happy to see him move on to bigger things.

Archived