IGNORED

Judd Trump

BS3City

Just thinking massive congratulations to the Bristol boy becoming world snooker champion! But does he have a football allegiance? I'd be disappointed to think I've been cheering him on if it turned out he's a fan of the Blue Few!

Just a thought...?

He appeared on the City OS years ago promoting something or other and some of us assumed he was one of us. It transpired that he was one of they, i.e. a Man Utd "fan". But I presume he prefers City over Rovers for geographical reasons and the fact that Rovers were non-league in his formative years.

34 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Just thinking massive congratulations to the Bristol boy becoming world snooker champion! But does he have a football allegiance? I'd be disappointed to think I've been cheering him on if it turned out he's a fan of the Blue Few!

Just a thought...?

Keynsham Town

Dose it matter who he follows, City,Rovers or anyone.

Bristol boy now World Champion. Was fantastic in the final unplayable. Had the pleasure of watching him in the semi in Sheffield 3 years ago. Lost to Bingham but it was great to watch him play.

Would City fans on here have wanted him to lose if he was gas?

55 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Dose it matter who he follows, City,Rovers or anyone.

Bristol boy now World Champion. Was fantastic in the final unplayable. Had the pleasure of watching him in the semi in Sheffield 3 years ago. Lost to Bingham but it was great to watch him play.

Would City fans on here have wanted him to lose if he was gas?

Fine stuff indeed from Judd.

Honestly, I could not support anyone associated with the Gas, I think that low of them. It’s a bit like when that Beagle II mission crashed at the hands of the Gashead eccentric Colin Pillinger - supported the objectives of the mission but was ultimately delighted when it crashed.

I respect those that think otherwise though. 

2 hours ago, BS3City said:

Just a thought...?

Sorry to say he is definitely a Man U fan. He appears on Man Utd Tv as an interviewee much to the disapointment of Tim Hill at Man U TV, who produced the interview a season or, two ago. Tim is a massive Bristol City fan and helped us with the Gerry Gow testimonial year, and would have definitely preferred Judd to be a 'true red' from BS3.  

10 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I see JT is now ranked numero uno in the world last week and won a ranking event in China yesterday !

Unstoppable at the moment. Flourishing later than I first thought but he could dominate for a long while if he keeps his head in the game (knowing him, I'm sure he will). 

7 hours ago, InCyder said:

Unstoppable at the moment. Flourishing later than I first thought but he could dominate for a long while if he keeps his head in the game (knowing him, I'm sure he will). 

He seemingly enjoyed the money & the fame once he ‘made it’ & his game suffered for that imo. It’s great to see him fulfil his undoubted talent by now performing at a very high level consistently & I’d say a lot of credit needs to go to his brother for seemingly getting his head back in the game.

Bumped the thread, being rather surprised there doesn’t seem to be anything else on the current British Championship.

JD doesn’t get a lot of adulation on here, despite being a Bristolian world champion. It’s a pity and seems to be because he’s not a City fan and not really a football person.

Forget that. I’m not really a snooker follower, but his current form is stunning and he’s a credit to the city and the region.

3 hours ago, Leveller said:

Bumped the thread, being rather surprised there doesn’t seem to be anything else on the current British Championship.

JD doesn’t get a lot of adulation on here, despite being a Bristolian world champion. It’s a pity and seems to be because he’s not a City fan and not really a football person.

Forget that. I’m not really a snooker follower, but his current form is stunning and he’s a credit to the city and the region.

He was brilliant tonight!     Glad he beat that pudding faced ***...................can't stand him.

13 hours ago, Leveller said:

Who’s JD??

I thought the stat of him only having lost 6 out of 44 matches (I think it is) this year was amazing.

He seems to blow hot & cold through matches but his cold still seems to be better than most players hot but you can see him getting affected by it. I think his saving grace is his one ball potting, looking like he’s going through a bit a poor spell he’ll suddenly smash one into the corner from about 11 & a half feet & bang, he’s back into form. I’m guessing that’s kind of soul destroying for his opponent as well, to think you might finally have a chance & have him in trouble, for JT to pull a worldy out must be so deflating, knowing you can’t do anything about it.

Archived