IGNORED

SIGNED: Jay Dasilva

Davefevs

On 25/06/2019 at 10:41, Woodsy said:

Nothing from anyone ITK to be honest, just a feeling in my bones. Did listen to the Robins on the Wire pod yesterday, a little late to that party, they seem to think the same. If I was him I'd stick around and see what happens with the transfer ban etc, if he decides to move on he'll have plenty of choices

With TK, I just get the feeling he's ready to settle down and play somewhere he's appreciated

Well, I'm full of shit and I couldn't be happier

Wonder if I've got TK right or wrong though ?

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Wow. 

JDS for 2m

LK for 13m

Absolute insanity. 

What would LK have gone for last summer? What would JDS have gone for this summer had we not had the pre-agreed fee? The two fees have been agreed a whole 12 months apart which IMO explains the bulk of the difference. 

Last summer we might have got 2-3m for LK. Had negotiations this summer been fresh then Chelsea could have possibly asked for something much nearer to 8 figures for JDS .

It is still is great business to get such a good fee for LK and to get that JDS pre-agreed fee so low but I'm not sure the two fees can be directly compared.

22 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Very encouraging signing. All credit for the good work from Mark Ashton to get that fee pre-agreed last summer. 

That includes a lot of work from MA and LJ building a relationship with Chelsea, for which they deserve great credit.

Better have Cech's phone number now though!

19 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Ok, but was he involved in negotiating Jay Dasilva signing permanently for Bristol City on a 4 year contract? If he was then I'll give him a free pass on the whole Europe thing.

Fortunately not, he would have paid £350m.

52 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Suddenly I am v e r y excited 

Heard the same that all the deals were done some time ago with Chelsea, including Palmer as well as Kalas

MA has been in dialogue with Chelsea for some time and any transfers agreed were before the internationals and the Kelly money was the key. The club have kept quiet but Kalas & Palmer have been playing little games and giving cryptic hints on social media

53 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Jay Dasilva trending on Twitter, saw it on there first and wondered what was going on, now I’m very happy but Chelsea fans very unhappy 

As I’m a non-twitterer, can anybody help with examples of the Chelsea fans reactions, please?

Archived