IGNORED

SIGNED: Jay Dasilva

Davefevs

48 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Heard the same that all the deals were done some time ago with Chelsea, including Palmer as well as Kalas

MA has been in dialogue with Chelsea for some time and any transfers agreed were before the internationals and the Kelly money was the key. The club have kept quiet but Kalas & Palmer have been playing little games and giving cryptic hints on social media

I so hope you are right Kalas is a top top player at this level.

And Kasey could be a real game changer for us, I really think the lad is hugely talented.

43 minutes ago, bcdc said:

As I’m a non-twitterer, can anybody help with examples of the Chelsea fans reactions, please?

They genuinely seem gutted. They seem to think he’s better then what they’ve got at the club and will go for loads more in the future. A few think him and Reece James should be there starting full backs next year 

7 minutes ago, Ashton98 said:

They genuinely seem gutted. They seem to think he’s better then what they’ve got at the club and will go for loads more in the future. A few think him and Reece James should be there starting full backs next year 

I have nothing against Lloyd Kelly and I am pleased for the lad that he has got his move but having watched both LK & JDS last season and for England U21s I cant help but feel that we have got one hell of a good deal and £2m is a bloody bargain 

I was a bit concerned and sceptical that JDS May have been tapped up by other clubs and was destined to move elsewhere so I am so pleased that we have yet another top quality left back which follows our long line of excellent LBs signed over the years 

Welcome Jay, you have made the right decision!!

42 minutes ago, bcdc said:

As I’m a non-twitterer, can anybody help with examples of the Chelsea fans reactions, please?

I have already posted on this shortly after the season finished that I have a few very close friends connected within or around Chelsea and the academy and felt confident we'd sign JD and I'm very hopeful will all see TK announcement very soon ?.... on their feelings is very mixed more wanted Tammy to be given then chance but JD & TK are just another young talented player with potential and at the top 6/8 clubs in the prem you could fill every team in the championship with them as the average price for defender / striker is 50 to 80million and rising. Hopefully their loss and our gain... On KP I'm not so sure he is still young but he has struggled for fitness and possibly his attitude hasn't been right so will see if LJ gives him that chance as he has been working hard all summer so let's see. Hopefully Arsenal let up cherry pick their youth aswell ?

2 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

Awesome news - this video looks like it was filmed in someone’s back garden which leads to the assumption this was wrapped up before the Euros as some have suggested.  The U21s are still at the tournament, aren’t they? Doesn’t look very ‘training ground-y’ to me

20 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Who was the last player we signed from Chelsea?

Robert Fleck? No no that was a loan

Archived