IGNORED

SIGNED: Jay Dasilva

Davefevs

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Heard the same that all the deals were done some time ago with Chelsea, including Palmer as well as Kalas

MA has been in dialogue with Chelsea for some time and any transfers agreed were before the internationals and the Kelly money was the key. The club have kept quiet but Kalas & Palmer have been playing little games and giving cryptic hints on social media

Dasilva, Palmer, Kalas AND another unnamed Chelsea player, the latter a loan, is what I heard we were working on. Absolutely no idea who the other was, but ties in with LJ's interview earlier this week (re good working relationship with Chelsea).

21 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

Awesome news - this video looks like it was filmed in someone’s back garden which leads to the assumption this was wrapped up before the Euros as some have suggested.  The U21s are still at the tournament, aren’t they? Doesn’t look very ‘training ground-y’ to me

under 21’s got knocked out at the group stage

So proud to be a City supporter..........I have supported Bristol's premier team for a looooooong time.  To hear JDS state that the good will and support he received from the City fans influenced his decision to come here makes me optimistic and excited for the comimg season.............just need him to have a word in JK's direction now?

2 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Dasilva, Palmer, Kalas AND another unnamed Chelsea player, the latter a loan, is what I heard we were working on. Absolutely no idea who the other was, but ties in with LJ's interview earlier this week (re good working relationship with Chelsea).

Didn't someone suggest a young striker from them not long ago? Seemed to have an excellent scoring record in the youth teams 

16 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Robert Fleck? No no that was a loan

You can say that again 

34 minutes ago, James54De said:

under 21’s got knocked out at the group stage

I knew we were out after losing the first 2 games but didn’t hear anything of the third and so thought it was still to play. Didn’t realise it was Monday - guess they are back home now then 

41 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Would we really want Palmer?

45 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So, just so we all understand.

We have sold the second choice England u21 left back for 13mil, and signed the first choice England u21 left back for 2mil....

Brilliantly bonkers!

Have you been reading my texts to a friend of mine?! Told him the exact same thing hah.

12 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Tommy's grasp of Bristol City is usually worse but then again ...your grasp of 'your' and 'you're' leaves a lot to be desired.

Yes we have just signed the England U21 full back for football pocket money but FFS -it's no reason to commit a grammatical faux- pas.

I refer the honorable gentleman to the answer I gave to my own post a few minurptes ago

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

Are they the lyrics to a song? 

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

And I"m pretty sure it was from Norwich. But I'll only say that once.

Archived