IGNORED

SIGNED: Jay Dasilva

Davefevs

59 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Anyone reckon we will get some news either way on jay soon? Or will he head off on a 3 week holiday or something so the wait continues?

He's gotta decide if he wants to fight for the chelsea spot or move on, would love to have him back but can't be waiting for ages. Hopefully we will know by the beginning of next week

I have heard that both Da Silva and Kalas have signed already. (Friend of a friend works for the club supposedly, not sure I believe it) Kalas was wrapped up the same time as selling Lloyd to Bournemouth. Just waiting for holidays to finish to announce it with some media flare to set out our stall for the coming season, make a statement and all that. I don't think either have a chance  of Chelsea first team next season even with the transfer ban as there are plenty of options in these positions ahead of them in the first team squad 

16 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

He's gotta decide if he wants to fight for the chelsea spot or move on, would love to have him back but can't be waiting for ages. Hopefully we will know by the beginning of next week

A lot is going to depend on who gets the Chelsea managers job. If it were to become FLC then JDS may decide to fight for the LB /LWB role there.

I can see them wanting to keep him although I am not seeing that with Kalas.

2 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

A lot is going to depend on who gets the Chelsea managers job. If it were to become FLC then JDS may decide to fight for the LB /LWB role there.

I can see them wanting to keep him although I am not seeing that with Kalas.

Unless anything has been signed then surely there is a chance that Rafa could become favourite for the job (FLDC being used as a smokescreen) in which case JDS and Kalas will not get a look in which will be good news for us.

33 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Unless anything has been signed then surely there is a chance that Rafa could become favourite for the job (FLDC being used as a smokescreen) in which case JDS and Kalas will not get a look in which will be good news for us.

Always a possibility but, as I recall, Chelsea fans are not too fond of Rafa.

53 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Nothing I've read or heard makes me think Dasilva is coming back, unfortunately

Out of the two I'd prefer Kalas anyway. I'd be concentrating on him if I was MA

On MA's salary I would hope he could deal with more than one transfer at a time........

Just out of interest, what have you read or heard that makes you think that.?

13 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

On MA's salary I would hope he could deal with more than one transfer at a time........

Just out of interest, what have you read or heard that makes you think that.?

Nothing from anyone ITK to be honest, just a feeling in my bones. Did listen to the Robins on the Wire pod yesterday, a little late to that party, they seem to think the same. If I was him I'd stick around and see what happens with the transfer ban etc, if he decides to move on he'll have plenty of choices

With TK, I just get the feeling he's ready to settle down and play somewhere he's appreciated

On 21/06/2019 at 18:30, JonDolman said:

Very good chance of that when they have Boothtroyd in charge. To not make it through would be pretty awful with all that talent

Tbh the format is an odd one- always a chance that France could win the group and then thereafter you have a 1 in 3 chance of getting though and it can be a lottery!

An equally big fail is Italy- actually won 2 games including beating Spain 3-1, then on home soil as well which always gives a boost- out. Denmark also finished 2nd with 6 points yet both went out, and Poland also got 6 points but finished 3rd so that figures.

Yet in the Copa America- 12 teams, in 4 groups. Top 2 and best 3rd place! Same as with the Euros- not a great format either but to get 6 points and go out...

Archived